Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Trim wet or dry for bubble hash?

• Please log in to reply

Crobes

Crobes

• Registered Upgraded
  • 187 posts
Should my trim be fresh or dried before making bubble hash in bubble bags?

blindbudsmoker

blindbudsmoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 371 posts
either, think the books say u do it fresh frozen. we always do it dry since we dont really plan our hash making around crop time.

westeasterly

westeasterly

Me!

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
I personally like the idea of fresh freezing. It's convenient, should help break off the trichomes, and prevents any deterioration that may occur during drying.

krzy23lgs

krzy23lgs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 324 posts
in my experience we always use fresh freezing and the results are amazing, dried works fine but due to the fact that your using water they are gonna get wet anyway and the leaf breaks up into much finer particles and can actually become small enough to taint your end product

flash freeze and use lots and lots of ice

blindbudsmoker

blindbudsmoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 371 posts

in my experience we always use fresh freezing and the results are amazing, dried works fine but due to the fact that your using water they are gonna get wet anyway and the leaf breaks up into much finer particles and can actually become small enough to taint your end product

flash freeze and use lots and lots of ice

guess this kinda plays into what u are after though. we only use the trash bag and the A bag. never 100% melt but most are not that picky.

and it should never break down enough to make it through the trash bag unless u are spinnign it way to long or to many times

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users