$50 million dollar pot smuggling industry started by teenage pizza boys

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by ddub1218, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Wow I didn't notice that... what a fucked up system. The brutal murderer gets a shorter sentence than some kid selling a harmless plant.

2. lmao mediola gets 8 years then parole and nate gets 10 without haha

3. damn that was a badass story. reminds me of some shit like the movie belly....except little white kids not big black gangstas lol

4. that kid is certainly something... though, i'm not sure i'd call him "boss" instead of "greedy idiot."

hell, i'm not in the dope game and even i know that the only way to not get caught is to keep your head screwed on tight and don't go about making stupid-ass decisions.

kid got cocky, he got taken down. that's karma for ya.

5. Great read! Thanks :smoke:

6. lol best part right here

7. #28 TheKyle, Oct 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2010
    Very good read, thank you for this thread!

Put yourself in his shoes.

Live in his failure.

Build up the anticipation of making a million bucks and turning your life into a movie.

Try to resist the opportunities he had. Just imagine yourself in his situation, would you really want to cut it short and lose the time of your life?

It's hard to stay in control when you receive every single thing you've ever wanted.

8. I thoroughly enjoyed that, that was funny about getting fucked up of redbull and doing a couple of runs a day, great read ;)

9. Titty Bar Bob.

Coolest cat name ever. :hello:

10. Awesome read! Such a good story after this j

11. I totally agreed with you man. And although he may not have been the smartest kid in school, he sure formulated an awesome plan for his operation.

12. Damn this makes most of us look small lol, I am listing to "Wish You Were Here" right now though lol

13. shiit it makes some of the dealers i buy from small. or does him getting greedy and then busted make the smallish time dealers seem smart??!?;)

14. i just want to know how they sold all that weed, if i could find a connection i'd be a badass smuggler, i have a secret (to me) way to transport thats nigh infallible in mind. i just need capital :|

15. man there is capital everywhere but its if u wanna risk it u know. people get jealous and shit of ur money.thats when u gotta start finding *muscle* lol

16. I am feeling pretty smart lol, all you need is a love for the herb to make it with pot lol

17. never occurred to one of them to learn to grow???

18. #39 kidnamedcudi, Oct 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

haha i also thought this the whole time... why go to BC for great bud, just grow your own fools! +rep

19. I actually heard about this when it happened a couple years ago.