*UPDATE 10/25/10* Are we being watched?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Knoxer, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Seriously they just vanished.
    And i remember seeing the vid of that guy saying there was goign to be some in Las vegas but I think the day passed.

2. so, 2012...the Aztec year that isnt listed on their calender. what if this was the year that the aliens told them that theyd be back to change everything? i dont see the world just "ending" in a year. think about how much crazy shit would have to happen in one year, to involve everything people think is going to happen. i think theyre just coming to say "hey yeah were here. heres some useful shit that weve learned and used and dont need anymore but can help your species tremendously." the world just ending out of nowhere just doesnt seem plausible to me...

3. That's not what the theory is about. If I'm not mistaken, it's about ushering in a new age, not ending the world. Like a major change.

4. only watched a random few, but i gotta say, that one in el passo (5th vid down) was pretty fuckin trippy. i'da been like WTF too.

5. This. Now that'd be badass. They all come back and are like "WTF are you guys doing!? we left for a few thousand years and this what you do?" and we all get humble like " We're not worthy! We're not worthy!" Then their all "No biggie, we got some knowledge and stuff to help ya."

6. i think youre right theres just so many people that are like "OMG!!! were going to just die out of nowhere!!!! everythings gonna catch fire and well just vaporize! what are we gonna doooooo!?!?!?" yeah fuck that theory. but yeah youre more on the point of what i meant to say.

right? like they just come back, "really guys? we gave you a bunch of shit to read up on and you didnt get it?" us, ''nope our governments told us there wasnt anything they thought the need for us to know, so we just do what they say."
    them, " ok its 2012 weve been here time and time again. now you see us, now you know were here, youre not kept from us, heres some new shit to chew on and dont let anyone tell you youre not allowed to."

i just wanna see one of those mofos. thatd be plenty for me. but some new knowledge would be great too.

7. The whole were going to die instantly thing doesnt have to do with the Mayans its the solar flares or whatever that shoot out from the sun and the possibility that one could hit us

but to me thats not important because if we're all going to get eliminated instantly together who cares then right seems like the best way to go would be with everybody else

but i've heard things as simple as they just ran out of room and thats the end of the story...

but who knows i guess we'll find out pretty soon now

8. Thissssss..

It's cool with me if something happens because at least every single one of us will be in it TOGETHER.

9. :hide::hide::hide:

10. What you hiding for? :laughing:

Everyone getting blown up at one time sounds better (to me) than having to watch all of my friends and family die...

11. i've noticed lately an increasing number of "fighter jets" flying over the area in which i live. as a kid i really liked watching jets zoom by and i rarely got to see them, maybe once a month if i was lucky. recently there's been an average of 2-3 jets blast overhead each day. and i live nowhere near any military base or major airport. makes me wonder what they're assembling for.

12. Yeah the only fear of death i have is the pain it will cause my loved ones. If EVERYBODY dies instantly, this will not be an issue.