*UPDATE 10/25/10* Are we being watched?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Knoxer, Oct 23, 2010.

1. #21 Knoxer, Oct 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2010
    It's a scapegoat put out by the media. Unless balloons can now remain still and perform formations... and travel around the world for over a week. :rolleyes:

Also heres a picture I found showing they are forming up, also they were in Moscow and Amsterdam as well, I'll update on those once I find out more.
    [​IMG]

2. Hahaha wow thats a pretty strange way to think about it. I sure hope thats not true. Cannaliens would sure have it out for me!! :eek:
    Thinking about this stuff actually kinda freakes me out, it reminds me of the fourth kind.. i dont wanna get sucked through my ceiling!!! :(

3. I don't think it's a coincidence that the E.T. Embassador was named recently with all of this activity going on in the skies.

4. Yea seriously, what a dumb cover-up, lol. not very likely

5. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with it, but on Monday Oct. 18th, I went to stay with my cousin and his roomate in Waco, TX. Everything was great because we had just bought this isane indica and we were couch locked playing game when we came up with the idea... "Let's go on an adventure". So we load a bowl of this stuff and go for a walk through the neiborhood and we find this old bridge, so we lay on the cement and just watch the sky pointing out star const. and then my cousin asked me "Is that a satalite?" I retorted with "The satalite is over there on the other side of the sky. So we sit there and watch this thing for about 15 minutes. What caught our attention after observing it was that it looked like it was moving when it was sitting still. Next thing we know "poof!" gone. We talked about it for a while and just came to the conclusion that we were really stoned. Then I watch these videos and do some research and now I don't know what to think.

6. Would really suck if we got destroyed by a bunch of god damn isosceles triangles...

7. I wouldn't doubt it, Remember these are just a few sightings that happened to get recorded.

Speaking of Isosceles triangles IF this is another worldly being than its possible they are trying to communicate with math. While triangles aren't much its baby steps to getting some common ground with our species.

8. someone should go out, get big ass spot lights and make those same triangles. then see what happens

9. Maybe aliens have access to our internet, and found that alien cheat sheet where it tells you what and how to communicate with aliens. One of those things was to draw a right-angled isoceles triangle and make 3 marks on the shortest part, 4 on the 2nd longest part, and 5 for the hypotenuse.

What they SHOULD do, if they can communicate with english, is arrange enough ships in the sky to spell out "We come in peace" or something similar that is not a cliche.

82 guests viewing this thread, woah.

10. COINCIDENCE?!?! :eek:

11. That very well may be exactly what they would do in that situation. The word "We come in peace" have been used by hollywood as the golden words for peaceful alien contact.

12. I have just come to a conclusion as to why they would not arrange that many ships to spell something out... even if they said "We come in peace," so many ships would be needed that it could still be considered a threat because of the sheer amount of ships it would take.

13. Ok, consider this. What if it was all true, the aliens taught us math, the aliens taught us architecture, the aliens are the gods for human history, the mayan prophacy, the whole nine yards. Now consider this, what is there really are 11 other alien races, and we really are just one big experament just like then mayan sugest. In the mayan calender there are 5 cycles, and they all work out very simular. There was the age of the man of amber, wood, earth, etc.... And we're the man of flesh. Now in all the cycles it say that there is a point(ours is dec. 21 2012) that the races as they knew them would change, just like how it says with us. It doesn't say the world will end, it says "The world as we know it will change".

Now with that in mind, what if when it gets to that point, they introduce themselves and i.e. they say "Well we created you guys and we were monitoring you development during the usual time span. We were the race before you that was on the earth and now it's time to relocate you and start the next generation. And we're giving you the techology you need to take over and be the ones observing the development of the them".

So do you guys think it's possible or that I need to slow down on the weed....?

14. Very good point. I'm glad that I'm talking to stoners about this. They're the only ones in the world that can keep and open mind while forming a logical conclusion.

15. aliens dont have spotlights? laaaame aliens laaaame

i for one am not impressed with these aliens who need huge ships to make bright lights

16. Very interesting and informative image I found.

[​IMG]

I suggest anyone interested in this to take some time at night to look up and see if you spot anything. If you do respond back by at least doing something relevant like making triangles on the ground or something.

17. Or they could just be ridiculously expensive and they could only afford a few ships, gotta imagine a fleet large enough to spell out words in the sky would set any planet back a mint.

18. #38 Twiddlez, Oct 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2010
    Holy Crap! We've been sending signals out telling to to make these triangles???!!!

19. hah this shits crazy

i had a ufo sighting so crazy im still not sure if it was really real... but in that moment i was sure that it was

i was looking at a tree line while the sun had basically just set and all the sudden like 5 lights pop up two on top three on bottom and I can see like a ship looking thing

swooping across the tree line and then the lights go out and i cant see it anymore ... but it was literally like 200 yards from me thats why it was so crazy.. and it seemed like only cause it was that close I could tell how big it was

but It leads me to believe maybe some of those are just one ufo tho they look like more and certain lights on it turn on and off

but i know some of them completely seperate in direction and stuff so they must be more than one

20. If this is true that is some crazy shit right there.