Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

SLC Utah weed, unknown and Orange Cotton candy

• Please log in to reply

BluDreams

BluDreams

I can't feel my legs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,677 posts
As fr as I can tell super fire dank is hard to come by in my part of town so I though I would post up some of my shit I got now, so stuff's pretty good but not like a lot of the crazy super green I have seen other blades post. So tell me what you think grass city, any good?? :smoke: and sorry for the cellphone pics.

First is a strain I have never heard of before, "orange cotton candy" orange crush + cotton candy? the better of the two really nice high actually ton'o hairs. I smoked this about half an hour ago and I am feelin pretty good.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Next is some no name dank that I picked up a half O of, a good mind high music on this is quite incredible. But not as smooth or ultimately enjoyable as the previous.Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by BluDreams, 22 October 2010 - 11:31 PM.

GardenGrove

GardenGrove

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
Regardless of whether or not that's the real name, looks super dank just like you said. Enjoy man!:cool:

BluDreams

BluDreams

I can't feel my legs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,677 posts
Why thank you. :smoke:

AROD13

AROD13

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
Damn im Jel smoke that shit