What does it feel when you "green out"

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by --jamminout--, Oct 21, 2010.

1. hmmm??

it's happened to everyone at some point so how do you guys feel when u green out...

My stomach usually starts flipping, and then i slowly get real dizzy and i can't usually understand what people are saying to me. I sometimes have trouble walking, or standing up and the only thing i wanna do is close my eyes and lay still

2. Hasn't happened in the loooongest time (like over 2 years).

I just feel like I'll puke if I rip it one more time... I don't get the spins. Granted, I'm so fucking baked to even get to the point of greening out that I might as well have the spins.

3. Its not really possible for me I just reach a point where I can't get any higher and so once I smoke past that point I dont notice the difference anymore

i've never had any bad experiences getting way too high though luckily

4. sometimes it happened if i smoked a lot real fast

5. Oh I get what you're saying..

I've never had a problem of smoking a lot real fast

6. yeah like, sometimes it feels like pressure on my head

7. not hattin at all but is it mid or lower grade weed that you were smoking cause that could be the first cause of that kind of feeling

but yeah if anything it may even be the sativa hitting you hard in the head and its just kinda intense for ya

8. yeah i feel ya

nah the bud is usually real good, like i said its usually from smoking just copious amounts

9. it's happened often enough to me now that i just let everyone know i'll be out in the garden throwing up for half an hour and not to come looking for me unless i go quiet. but the first few times, it felt like i was gonna die cuz all my green-outs were inevitably accompanied by severe panic attacks from smoking too much

nowadays i just feel uncomfortable if i smoke too much cuz i have a monster tolerance, probably due to too much smoke in the lungs i guess. not really a green-out. i kinda miss greening out :( hell it was a looooot cheaper to get stoned back when I was a lightweight, even if i did have an occasional horrible night

10. Usually happens to me when I toke a lot really fast before I even have any time to realise it before it happens. If I toke slowly and wait a short bit between each hit then I can get myself to the 'hahahahaha wtf is a reality' stage where I like to be but not green out. Feels absolutely awful to me though when I do, like it turns me into the stereotypical spaced out unmotivated stoner type which I hate. Get unable to do anything but sit there and can't think or anything. Tend to get like disinterested in everything and a bit of dissociation too but not in a good way. Like robotic and mindless if that makes any sense lol

11. never happened to me..

i wish i didn't have such a high tolerance for everrrrrythign.

12. When I first started smoking I greened out a few times....
    Once I barfed :eek:
    Mostly I just feel like I'll black out if I stand up, and that I can't see straight/everything is fuzzy and moves a little bit. I can't hold a conversation or stay awake sometimes haha.

13. First, you'll notice your hands and feet are cold. And your face goes numb. If you look in a mirror, you'll see that your face is pale as a ghost.

For those who sweat a lot, cold sweat will run down the side of your face, and even the palms of your hands will become wet.

Then there's the dizziness... the kind of dizziness that makes you believe that the world is spinning around with you in the center.

And the stomach... oh the stomach... it feels like you've dropped a chunk of dry ice in it. Bubbles bubbles bubbles... very uncomfortable...

You'll be better off if you induce puking. No point fighting it.

That's about it...

14. You stand up and everything goes white and it sounds like water rushing in your ears

15. Thats sounds horrible!
    I'm glad I've never greened out. I always get to a stage where I realise that I'm high enough, and that any more weed would make me too high.

16. It is terrible.... I got greenie a couple of times, but I don't think it was from too much smoking... but rather from too much eating...

17. Hahah I feel you. When I get high I'm somewhat of an unstoppable eating machine.. its rediculous. If someone couldn't tell I was high by my behaviour, they would be able to tell from the amount of empty chip packets and soft drink bottles everywhere.

18. Lol... same here...

19. I've never reached that stage lol. I haven't greened out either but i really want to.

20. Combine the space time continium and give it a color then mold it into a shape and then vomit it up, for real