why did snoop dogg microwave his blunt?

Discussion in 'General' started by Solid State Society, Oct 20, 2010.

1. maybe it was just an awesome highdea

2. Maybe he was just really stoned and thought it was a sausage.

3. Well, all microwaves do is heat up and eventually evaporate water molecules. I'd guess he's trying to get the moisture out of the blunt so that it burns more evenly.

I was referring to the fact that microwaving bud actually "activates" dormant THC. Mind sharing where you got that info?

4. Well you cant eat weed straight and get high, now can you? Otherwise why would you smoke it?

Ill revise what I said. It activates the dormant cannabinoids. There are many types of these and they need to be heated to have any psychoactive properties. I remember seeing something that explains the process but I forgot where it was. Im sure someone here knows what Im talking about

5. Well obviously you can't eat raw weed and get high, but just microwaving it for 10 seconds doesn't do the trick either. You have to make cannabutter.

6. Essentially, you could eat raw cooked bud in some way? Me and some friends when me made brownies with dro we threw all the bud in and baked it with it and it seemed to intensify it.

7. All i can think of is....well, he's Snoop Dogg.

8. i just asked him on myspace. i'll get back to you guys

9. +rep sooo fucking funny.

why the fuck does he microwave it when he can use a lighter?

10. Right. You need to heat the weed to get the full effects. It also makes it easier for absorption into the butter;.

11. ive done it before for like 4 seconds jus to dry a wet blunt

12. cuz he knew a bunch of stoners would see it, get super confused, and start a long debate on a message board.

damn...rapper/psychic. hes the fucking man.

13. :laughing: best post in this thread so far.

snoop dogg could burn a blunt to ash and snort the ashes and 97% of this forum would be trying it

nah but for real my guess? is somebody slobbered on that shit and they was just cookin it to dry it out. maybe the weed was overly fresh (wet) too or somethin and microwavin it would help remove moisture to make it smoke smoother

14. holy fack... I'm trying this right now. oh yeah:smoke:

I'll let you in on it

But I'm smoking superduper brixx.

probably better just smoke it

15. I'd tend to agree with UpFromTheSkies on this one. There would be absolutely no point in heating it in a microwave to decarboxylate the weed, when he's going to (presumably) take to it with a lighter, and smoke it.

16. [​IMG]

17. I've heard people doing that to a J to shink it and make it tighter. Dunno if the same applies to a blunt.

18. It's snoop dog...who are we to question what he does with blunts? Faith my children faith. It's snoop.;)

19. The same reason I used to do it - it decarboxylates(or whatever) the (inactive) THC-acid into THC. And probably does other stuff, too. Although I used to microwave for about a minute. I don't smoke any more, edibles only. I don't like to waste on burning. Oh, and lung cancer probably sucks.

The interesting thing about THC-acid is that I read on a study that it actually helps clean the liver. I'll try to find the link.

20. I want that jersey he has on.