Quick question about DXM

Discussion in 'General' started by Xieon, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Alright, now I know this is a sicko question, but eh w/e.

I have 1 bottle of 4oz Robotussin.

Ingrediants: DXM 10mg
    Guaifenesin 100mg
    Pseudoephedrine HCL 30mg

What do you think will happen if I drink this. I weigh about 135. I've done DXM alot before, but never with those other 2 in it. The Guafenwhatever isn't that big of a deal, I'm fine with puking.

Its that other one I'm worried about, any idea if its safe, or if I'm dancing with the devil here?

2. the ephedrine isnt what is gonna kill you its the guafinsomething
    that shit can make you od on low doses
    get sudafed that only has dxm in it

ephedrine is a whole nother drug that you can fuck with by itself, if you so choose, but now you have to buy it at the front desk, b/c you can make meth out of pure ephedrine.

btw, i hear that smoking weed while on dxm is really awesome, alot better than dxm by itself

although i have done dxm by itself and found it fun, but next time i do it, i will be sure to smoke too, just to see...

3. I usually always smoke, it makes it so much better I think.

If the psyudoephrine is safe, from what I heard its only the guafinstuff only makes you throw up?

Do you think if I only drank 1 bottle (first plateau) I would be safe with the listed ingrediants.

4. idk dude, im not an expert on guafinstuff, lol
    all i know is that its really bad for you, and you should just get the stuff that has only dxm in it, and if you want ephedrine too, than, try and find stuff with only dxm and ephedrine in it, but i would recommend robitussen gelcaps, unless you like the nasty taste of the syrup, lol, it only has dxm in it too,

5. To my dear friend, Bumtildeath:

You've heard right. Marijuana and DXM go together, hand in hand. If you want to skyrocket to a third/fourth plateu trip with more intense close-eyed visuals then weed is the way to go. Next time you deem it safe for you to use DXM again (Which you know your safety limit), smoke a bowl one hour after you took your last sip of DXM. I know you're going to enjoy that!

6. ok so i can take that and trip? well a ok trip? but might throw up? what is the effcts og that ephdrine? is it the same thing that is in supplememnts?

7. i'm pretty sure if you drink the same as me, from what I've gathered.

You may throw up, and get all epherdined up or w/e, but should be safe, if taken in just that dosage.

8. it will be like 300 mg thats it...or maybe more..r u gunna do it

9. I've done DXM before, its not a big deal, I just don't want to die that badly.

I'm going to do it tommorow. From what I read on erowid, the g shit only makes you puke, the othershit is basically speed, and should be safe if only going to the first plateau.

So I'll smoke only a little, and drink that bottle.

Hopefully all goes well

10. im doing it in a low dose i will tell you how i t goes if im not dead

11. I think everytime I've done DXM I thought I was going to die. This usually comes from a manifestation of fear from taking non-drowsy allergy pills that supposedly don't mix well with DXM. But, my heart races on DXM very badly, and sometimes I feel like it's just going to explode -- which makes it pound faster against my chest. But, your whole perception is thrown off to such an extent that the idea of dying *almost* seems peaceful -- you almost gain an understanding of sorts that "Ok, if I die, I won't be able to mourn my own loss since I'll be dead. Nothing exists to me if I no longer percieve it, so don't worry about your family mourning."

But, I always mourn the idea of my loss. DXM has made be think very deeply about my own death. I hope I can come to terms with it before it actually happens.

12. Okay, no, stop. Do not drink that cough syrup. The amount of cough syrup you drink in order to trip is so high that the amount of chemicals is not good for your body. The DXM is bad enough alone, and the other active ingredients will only make it worse on your body. You should NOT use anything that has active ingredients other than DXM. You want DXM and DXM only.

Edit: Oh, and I just noticed, if you only have 10mg of DXM, don't expect anything anyway. It takes a couple hundred milligrams if you want to feel a real change.

13. Pseudoephedrine HCL is basically "ephedra hydrocloride"

Its where a organic molecule/material (i.e. ephedra) is combined with hydrocloride.
    Meth heads will use naOH (sodium hydroxide) to sperete the two (garden lie e.t.c.)

Taking Pseudoephedrine HCL by itself--say popping 3-4 pills or w/e may give you a burst of energy for maybe a hour or so, and then just die down--and youll "crash" and fall asleep--or feel hella drowsy.

Thats why ephedra (ma huang) the actual plant is what was used for weight loss. As it has the stimulating and the opening up your sinuses effects---without the drowsy feeling afterwards (which is brought on by the HCL).

peace

14. do not fucking drink that, dxm is horrible if you dose in anyways but the pure. Read the dxm faq at the top of this forum, second post down.

15. I drank that, the psyphedinre sped me up , didn't really trip, other than that I think i'm alright though, didn't puke or anything

16. wow you guys are desperate... if you cant wait and just buy the robo pills without that othe rhsi tin it then i feel bad for you

17. why dont you just buy pure dxm? 500mg for $5

no throwing up or anything and you can trip REAL nice :)

haha. fuck drinkin some medicine and throwin it all back up.
    AND FUCK TAKIN A SHIT LOAD OF PILLS... take 1 pill... wait like 10 minutes... trip

18. and where do you get this at?

EDIT: there is a thread about making your own pure dxm by like boiling it or some shit.
    supposed to be worth it they said

19. I'd like to know where I can find a 500mg DXM pill for $5, never seen that in stores lol

20. ask a drug dealer

... lol

there are kids runnin round my hood right now sellin 1000mg for $10

... i dont buy those cuz i would never take that much pure dxm @ once cuz i dont think i could handle it.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN... PURE DXM IS HARD TO FIND! You prolly CANT find it where you live. Ask people if they can get some "D"... theres a website you can order it off the internet.. but you cant just order 500mg and shit.

Tought luck for you guys :) have fun throwin up