Ask a lesbian anything

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Annicus, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Damn everyone is throwing me under the bus today :laughing:

How could you Anni?

2. Because I'm a thoughtless deviant ? I thought you knew :p

3. Yea but I thought you had my back man...

4. Have you seen this movie
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397709314.934230.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Not today I don't, today I'm selfish :p

6. But I want awesome sidekick Anni so we can go on cunilingus-y adventures like the good ole days

7. That's just the thing though Luxy, I'm always the leader, it's natural to me.

8. But we had a tbing man, we were both the leader and sidekick, we were equal, it was perfect formula

9. It's my favorite. And then Gia. I've watched them a million times I'll watch a million more :)

10. #731 iWannaTreeONugs, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    How can I be more like you anni? You are such a great person and have love* for everyone, even those who hate you for being a lesbian! You're just absolutely amazing.

11. #732 Zera, Apr 17, 2014
    I once had a dude corner me alone to tell me that he wanted to cure my aetheisim, non-patriotisim, and bisexuality with his dick somehow.

For context, dude was 4'11, hairy as Chewbacca's left nut and smelled about as bad, AND was a devout fundamentalist Christian.

He'd been obsessively following me around for 6 months by this time.

12. Creeper :hide:

Ummm yeah, no words for that other than it's lovely when unstable people find Jesus

13. Why thank you, I like to hear that, it makes me feel like doing something.

My motto "love everyone, especially those that hate you, but let your voice be heard and don't take shit"

:love:

You have no idea how badly I needed to hear that today :)

Just remember hate will destroy you too

14. I love movies and theatre, I'm much more refined than I seem :laughing:

Despite my numerous faults I'm secretly a genius shhhh

15. My motto is "no gods, no masters. Bow down to no bastards" but Im resentful of authority so take that with a grain of salt :laughing:

Anywho a question, so is my 420 gonna go off without a hitch, or am I gonna be resorting to plans B through Gamma?

16. I'll consider it.,.

17. More than likely the first one. Be positive, it'll happen. The mind is the womb of existence.

18. Like that time you considered flashing Putin and got us thrown in a Russian Prison?

Oh that was a weekend :laughing: we went down on all the lady guards so theyd led us out.....

Shame I lost Ivanna's # she was a sweet girl

19. #740 iWannaTreeONugs, Apr 17, 2014
    Have you ever seen the movie Our Idiot Brother? From what I've seen, you remind me of Paul Rudd in that movie. Not the idiot part, mind you, but the loving person that has trust and love for everyone, until they wrong him. Even then he is quick to forgive tho!

Edit: I thought of a question too!
    Have you ever encountered a woman who wasn't all that clean/smelled just horrendous in the vagina area? And if so, how did you handle the situation?