Ask a lesbian anything

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Annicus, Oct 18, 2010.

1. California king baby

2. #2402 Nerd139, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    I can see the commercials now

Close your eyes and picture a lesbian sleepover. they decide to pillow fight "tee hee" and then BAM one falls off the bed. "Hi Billy Mays here, is your bed too small? Cant have the sexy sleepovers you dreamed of? Not anymore buy a California King bed, baby"

Cue Lesbians making out on bed

• Like Like x 1
  3. I, for one, accept you fully! Everyone deserves acceptance. I'm sorry for what happened because liking the same sex is made to be unnatural and sinful. It truly isn't and you should never have to feel like a second class citizen.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Would you buy female dog,cat or does it matter what gender it is by the way I don't mean anything like beastiality.

5. It's the old slippery slope argument. We let the gays marry and now they want to fuck our animals! Good idea with this question. We need to know what animals to protect. I already figured out how to identify lesbians from mattress sales.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I prefer male animals since female animals cost so much more tiger spayed.

• Like Like x 1
    i like male cats and female dogs. male cats are super kind and female dogs are less aggressive (or at least from what i've seen cus idk im not a dog ppl).

do you always rock out with purple hair cus i swear i remember u had red before i have red

• Like Like x 2
  8. My hair has been all the colors of the rainbow now lol.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Opinions on feminism regarding military rights and the Draft?

10. I think everyone should have the right to defend our country. 

11. So women should have the right to...

...but what about a draft should a draft apply to women?
    Dodging the real question there a bit...

12. Equal rights for everyone. If a man can be drafted then so should a woman.

• Like Like x 2
  13. #2413 IRON-EYES, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
    HahahaH I've enraged so many feminists that way
    Actively clapping
    Your awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  14. doritos or funyuns
    [​IMG][​IMG]

15. Well I am not a feminist lol, I just like pussy :p
    Flamin' hot Funyuns

• Like Like x 3
  16. #2416 SiriusWolff, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015

I agree with this. All my male cats were super kind and lovey, if they weren't hunting [​IMG]. I like female dogs more too they're less hyper and aggressive. Don't need as much rough playtime. O and hunting.

O ya what would be your dream car to have? not like a super exotic but something you'd like to have everday.

• Like Like x 1
  17. i have been told some need penetration to achieve orgasm..so if a guy was only good at eatine pie it might not be enough for some...with all the new toys us guys are becoming irrelevant unless you really need sperm...sad day...yeehaw...how come most lesbians are not very good looking and most guys wouldn't hit it anyhow..out of all the lesbians i have known /met only a handful were hot...

18. A gun metal gray charger with blue racing stripes

19. That's a question left up to personal beliefs. I've met a lot of lesbians that are attractive unfortunately the most flamboyant lesbians are rather unattractive mostly because they don't try to get a mans attention and are interested in love not looks.

That's my theory anyway

20. #2420 101 BIG TEX 101, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    my now ex-gf has anorgasmia. she struggles to have any meaningful orgasms. she has weak ones and got off in other ways because i was turned on. she talked a lot about fulfilling her fantasy with a lesbian. would a sexual encounter with a lesbian- in the right environment - help my ex get more in touch with her orgasms?
    thx :)