Ask a lesbian anything

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Annicus, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Well whatevs, be who you think you is and smoke copious amounts of cannabis.

• Like Like x 1
    do u smoke other stuff

3. Used to smoke cigs, once in awhile I'll have a cigar. In my wayward youth I smoked a lot of things.

• Like Like x 1
  4. How ya been! :3

5. Decent, had my good days and bad ones as well. Overall just learning to deal with my new reality.

Yourself :)?

Huh that sounds hauntingly familiar.

Dealing with just about the same. Getting settled into my new place and getting my life back to a routine. Made alot of progress and found new things mental health wise. But all in all doing pretty grand.

• Like Like x 1
  7. So this lesbian needs some questions to ease the daunting idea of the journey ahead.

8. Do you get a lot of bigots making comments about your sexuality? Like in day to day life?

9. Not as much in California as I did in Oregon but it definitely still happens more than I thought it would.

10. This is kind of a long question. Did you ever notice any personality changes because of harassment, violence, opps, bigots, ignorance?

Violent outbursts, feeling you vs everyone, got a wall the size of a fucking castle built all up around you, blunt emotions most of the time, ect?

11. #2311 Annicus, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
    Since I got gay bashed, I've been very angry, depressed, despondent, hyper vigilant and many other unsavory things. I get really angry now when I hear or see discrimination or hate towards the lgbt community or any group of people actually. I did build a wall around my heart, one harder than the one that was previously there. I've destroyed relationships so I wouldn't be hurt again. I turned to alcohol as a crutch amongst other things. I don't really have that sense of when I should stop verbally hurting someone, basically I let hate in my heart and it's still trying to win over love. At the moment it appears it is.

• Like Like x 1
  12. What shampoo do you use

13. Suave keratin for color treated hair

14. Is it true that if you dont use it, you lose it?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yes. From what I've experienced anyway.

am I in trouble?

does using it mean with another person or just used in general.

I'm scared Anni

17. A little bit of both momo. Gotta keep your practice skills good

• Like Like x 1
  18. do you use any specific hair removal products?

19. I wax, we the wife helps with that

20. Usually a lurker but decided to sign up and post in this thread cause it caught my eye (and it did make me laugh :p)

I usually find it kinda difficult to be friends with other homos, I'm not sure why, and I've never really enjoyed gay bars. I have my better half, and a couple of bisexual female friends, but probably 90% of my friendships are with straight dudes! I suppose I find men easier to get along with most of the time because I'm a bit of a dyke, seems like they think of me as "one of the guys" most of the time.

So - do you have a lot of gay friends, do you involve yourself in the "gay scene", and do you find that you have more friendships with guys than girls? Sorry if this sort of thing has been answered, but there's a lotta pages now!