Ask a lesbian anything

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Annicus, Oct 18, 2010.

'others' is the real culprit

:eek: :laughing: :bolt:

I'll pass.  I want to sleep without nightmares tonight.  :p

3. #2183 Annicus, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2014
    Come for you how :laughing: ?

4. #2184 morange, Dec 17, 2014

the best kind of cum?!

oh shit...i spelled that cum and everything not even come..

i do believe I have revelead my true intentions here.

5. #2185 Annicus, Dec 17, 2014
    Oh ok, I got super confused for a minute I either had a mini seizure or I'm dumb or both :laughing:

:p

Coming for me as in taking me to task or chewing my ass out.  :D

7. Yea you don't want me to chew yours ass lol. I tend to get very objective during those times, people are usually surprised when I get angry, I guess I look sweet or something :p

8. #2188 psychon0_420, Dec 17, 2014
    Lots of Q's and lots of answers.  Thanks for shedding light on most everything, I asked primarilly to see if you actually answer questions past page 100 sumthing...  You seem to have made your self semi-famous for being gay...  Congrats!

I was just currious that's all, but you never answered if you ever where atracted to men at any point in your life, or if you where hurt by one at a young age.  I'm trying to figure out what makes girls so open to bi-sexuality, (like I mentioned earlier, on dating sites and normal conversations, the going rate is ~ 50% queer~ish.)  it's not easy.  I want to know what came first me, or an ex's urge to become queer...  Doesn't bother me in the slightest, but it does grab my curiousity...  ANY light shed on that whould be really helpful to know if a girl can be a switch hitter after a psychological "break?"  If you don't want to answer here please just PM me.  Very Curious.  I Have many gay friends, and I already stated that I'm not 110% David Hasselhoff!  LOL   I was confused when I was approached at first, but thought what the heck, as long as it's super safe!  So yeah, personally I don't think everyone is 100% anything.  There is a scale... 

**PS**  I'm not a bad guy, just a guy! LOL  I'm a straight shooter and ask point blank, perhaps it my sound like I'm coming on too strong but that's just my personality. 

9. #2189 Annicus, Dec 17, 2014
    As I thought I had stated before, no I have not been hurt by a man, yes I could see a man as attractive, appreciate the beauty of the human form but be actually attracted to the guy, get off dick and muscles no, I never was. A guy threw me in a wrestling match and fractured some ribs, so I guess a guy did hurt me. I hurt guys more honestly, a lot of them wanted to date me, shit one dude asked me to marry him but as hard as I tried to fit it to what I thought was acceptable, I couldn't the guys were good company especially one but never really more than eager fucks when I was bored.

As for the girls being bisexual or more self aware in that area, girls might not always say what they mean but they do what they mean to do, girls are not as afraid(most times) to recognize the attraction than guys. Of course you do have the hoes that just say they are because they have daddy issues and want anyone to "love" them, or girls who do it to attract guys, more often than not girls act on attraction or desires with more balls.

The psychological break as far as changing sexuality, only in the weak minded people. I knew who I was long before I admitted it to myself

In closing, yes I have partially made myself famous but not just for being gay , that's not what this thread is about. I have been through a shit ton of life experience, being gay is only a part of that, however if I can change one person's mind, shed some light on one thing, help one person out of a bad spot, offer advice since I've been through something similar or even make someone laugh then I've done something positive.

5 years ago on this day I was bashed for being gay, nobody knows who committed that crime, the officers that handled my case mistreated me that fucked me up for a long time, I fed the evil dragon more than the
    good one. Shit, it fucks me up sometimes today. This thread is a creation, as long as I'm creating something songs, verses, recipes, ecstasy in lips, anything proves I'm alive, they didn't kill me, I didn't kill myself, I didn't let them kill me. I'm crazy obviously but I'm self aware so I'd be more eccentric actually :laughing:

Anyway I hope I answered questions or shed light on things. If you didn't understand it, I don't repeat myself because i forgot the subject of conversation so what you read is what you get :p

And I don't mind forward people, I feel you could be even more forward but I don't judge I just observe

10. I've also wondered why so many lesbians act and dress like men. I know that not all do, but a lot do. Why does being attracted to other women go with acting more male? It seems like those should be different things. 

11. Gottca covered on this one because its not just lesbians its because guy clothes are more comphortable the reason the majority of the girls that do it are lesbian is most likely because lesbians are more inner beauty ppl and not about what the persons wearing

12. A lot of girls feel more comfortable dressed as a guy or more masculine, I always did. Most couples have a yin/yang balance wether they're gay, straight or any of the other things out there.

13. #2193 Annicus, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    There's is a point to that and a good one at that, most women are more interested in the heart and the soul of a person, it's just a plus if said person is good looking.

14. Sounds like a strait guy hit the nail on the head :)

15. Interesting thoughts. Thanks!

16. is there less stigma attached to same sex female couples as opposed to male? 

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. What do you think of the overtly lesbian tones to the series finale of The Legend of Korra? (if you dont know look it up, kinda really cool)

18. Yes, it seems like it. We are more accepted than gay men. It's sad

19. I think it's awesome. When my God daughter lived with us, she loved that show. For kids shows it was alright.

20. Wassup, it's once again time for shameless self promotion! Just like a Kardashian, don't make me ask again, ask me a question even about an equestrian