Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats with the hate toward schwag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JakeDB, Oct 18, 2010.

1. What you smoke - > [​IMG]

What we smoke - >
    [​IMG]

Need I say more?

2. i havent seen schwag in awhile.
    i smoke mid grade every day. i only smoke dank when i can afford it.
    dank is by far the shit. but at 450 bucks an oz fuck smokin it every day.
    i pay
    0z = $100 = 28g
    1/2 = $50 = 14g
    qtr = $25 = 7g
    dub = $20 = 4g
    dime = $10 = 2g
    qp = 350

3. Like the other people from Texas said the 'shwag' here is like low mids everywhere else. Were closer to the border meaning it hits us faster and it could sit in Texas for months then get transported North which = shitty ass bud.

Only thing I don't like bout reg is a short high but its pretty relaxing. Dank is the best though for sure, to me its not worth it though. For $20 I could get a way better feelin drug and more of it then a gram of some dank which only lasts me a day.

4. shit, im glad i dont live in hurst, tx.

i just wanna say that the OP is full of shit..."I'm usually smokin on corn, northern lights, ak, sour diesel, and purp. What I'm sayin is, I know my bud." YA, ok buddy. if u were smokin on those buds, u wouldnt even have the thought of buying schwag cross ur mind ever again. OP is lying through his teeth.

5. Exactly.

6. Your math is so fucked bro haha.

7. This threads existence still makes me chuckle.

A true pothead and marijuana enthusiast/activist would definitely have some sort of "hate" for schwag.

If the "schwag" you're talking about really isn't "schwag".. then don't call it that. Call it mids. Or low mids.

It's like saying you're a car enthusiast but you're just crazy about Metro Geo's... and can't understand why the guys driving Bentleys, Masserati's and Benz's "hate" Metro Geo's.

8. If you prefer a day old McDonald's hamburger on a moldy bun to a nice freshly cooked steak or gourmet burger on a fresh toasted roll then that's your business.

9. Rather not smoke 2 blunts, lots more unhealthy smoke. Not smoke in general, smoke from schwag is likely to be much more unhealthy and contaminated than some good well flushed dank. Schwag is not cared for, it might have pesticides all over it and even if it doesnt, methods used to transport it aren't the greatest.

And if you don't want all that smoke to get high, vaping isn't really an option to me with the horrible taste and all.

10. All the posts you've made in this thread makes me chuckle.

11. fire ass schwag???? contradiction much?

12. Mass produced, bricked for transportation... man, none if it sounds good at all.

Only time I've ever seen "bricked" weed was a vacuum sealed LB of dank that was all stuck together due to the stickiness. We had to gently massage the whole "brick" to seperate it into single bud form.

Of course that is not a true brick, though.

13. Shwag is actually my favorite. I really like smoking, just smoking. And if you get down on some mad sessions with dank it costs so damn much it's hardly worth it. Smoking a shitload of shwag is the way to go in my book, it just sucks cuz hardly anyone deals any here even though it's the southwest.

14. Well I don't like it just because it is unflushed and uncured so the taste is pretty bad and it usually gives me a headache. But the I will smoke lower quality bud because the high is different and I don't mind it as long as there aren't chemicals still in the flower which gives me a headache.

The only time I wouldn't really smoke lower quality cannabis is after I smoke high quality because then I will be burnt out for the rest of the day.

15. Schwag:

[​IMG]

Dank:

[​IMG]

I'd smoke 1.5g of the second then 20g of the first. That's what I consider schwag and dank.

I hate on schwag just like I hate on chinese made shit equipment for electronics. Crappy made cables, converters and equipment that my studio buys on the cheap because it never works as well as the well designed equipment. In my mind it's the same as...

Crappy Equipment

[​IMG]

Good Equipment

[​IMG]

I guess it comes down to where you want to get do and how much money and time you have to do it.

16. This is very true. I just prefer the higher quality products in general, because I believe they make it worth it for lasting longer and performing better. With cannabis though, I always prefer higher quality and if I don't have the money to buy as much then I will just go on a small tolerance break, because I can save money that way and get higher with less pot when I do pick up again.

Also I get high from good quality cannabis for about an hour and lower quality is about 20-30 minutes tops and the peak is much shorter.

17. Dude Im from tx too and I seen people from other states post of pics of thier "popcorn"
    or "mids" that looks like our shwag down here, they just get charged up and told its "mids" cause they dont live close to mexico like us.

Haha so ur by the NE mall huh? Small world....;)

18. I dont smoke shawg but I can tell you this, No way in hell does our shwag look like that in Texas...That is called Dirt Weed.

19. Dude get a new FONT size, Are you for real?

20. because shwag is nasty. And if you actually want to get high and enjoy it, buy dank its not that hard of a choice. dank is like some gold and shwag is like copper. lol