Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

What plant/vegetable grows like cannabis?

• Please log in to reply

tokyosnow

tokyosnow

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
I want to practice before i start growing the real thing indoor so i was just wondering what plant or vegetable has the same or similar process in growining marijuana.

rooster1369

rooster1369

Inner-dimensional Visitor

• Bronze Member
  • 6,199 posts

SsmokeWeed

SsmokeWeed

Let's Build

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,428 posts

Tomatoes are fairly similar

Word. Give some of your home grown tomatoes to your mother, she'll absolutely love it.

Sweet Leaf`

Sweet Leaf`

Cannabis User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 906 posts
practice on some bagseed.

mad4reef

mad4reef

Proud Papa

• Old School
  • 3,905 posts
There isn't anything exactly like it. If you're going to practice, practice on some bagseed like the previous poster said.

Dillirious

Dillirious

Chronic

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

practice on some bagseed.

100% correct the best expierience is trial and error the canabis plant is resilient as far as abuse goes, I mean u can practise with tomatoes but true expierience will come from trying with actual plants do a few micro grows with bag seed and cfl lighting to keep it inexpensive.

hot_tokes

hot_tokes

new grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 328 posts
As mentioned in an almost identical post the other week, Tomatoes are not like MJ, watering needs of Toms are completely different to MJ...Onions are much closer in care needs than Toms...try that, or as said above, start with bagseed.

Good luck and happy growing :smoke:

Waverider420

Waverider420

lost and confused user

• Bronze Member
  • 3,076 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users