Baseball Official Major League Baseball Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Philly, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Good game so far still early

2. Funny how a change of scenery can affect a player's performance.

3. Fear the beard now also refers to Cody Ross.

4. Stop sign???? What stop sign??? Oswalt said "Nah Son!!" as he blew through the stop sign at 3rd base.

5. lol oswalt made that play closer than it needed to be this one not looking good

6. Fear the beard?? How bout FEAR THE MVPs!! Or FEAR THE CHAMPS??? !!! All smiles in Philly!!

7. Well I'm happy with out position we came into Philly and won 1. What more could you really ask for? Your not gonna win 'em all.

8. Sick performance by Oswalt man!! That was a class move by Fox to wait to go to commercial while Oswalt walked off the field and show the standing o he received from the crowd. WOW 3 hitter... 1 mistake. SICK

9. That was pretty cool how they followed him into the dugout GG nice grow too i was just checkin it out.

10. but you loose gm3 to hamels and game 4 you win then game 5 you loose to halladay and we celebrate on your field in game 6!!

11. We will see... im going to eat dinner see y'all on Tuesday.

12. fox is not a class act dont kid yourself, fuck fox i've missed a bunch of good sports

13. Can't wait for this game!

14. this series has been pretty deflating as a yankee fan so far, what with josh hamilton hitting 1st inning fucking homers.. christ

15. what's that shit all over lee's cap ? :mad:

16. dont even go there man he has a dirty ass cap every game he pitches in, its just rosin / sweat probably. if you think hes doctoring the baseball you are nuts.

17. when I watch cliff lee pitch and own the Yankees all I see is the paycheck getting larger and larger...
    :D

18. damn man that was a close ass play at first.. coulda called it either way i think

19. He was safe but it was an extremely close play so i can't blame the ump on that one, he doesn't have the benefit of seeing it in slow mo.

edit: nvm he missed the bag with his hand