Baseball Official Major League Baseball Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Philly, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Padres??? :laughing: This aint the Padres son!!

Sean Casey???[​IMG]

2. AHAHA Sanchez looks AWESOME!! He cant handle this crowd or this pressure!!

3. Walkin in runs Sanchez?? AHAHAH

4. Blown call on that walk to Rollins

5. ahahahahahahah Phils cant hit there way out of a paper bag we gave you a pity run. bases loaded 1 out you cant hit ahahahahahahah

6. Not happy they left the bases were loaded but Sanchez is supposed to be the man right? So I aint too upset. Speaking of hits... Have the Giants seen 1st base yet? *facepalm

7. Oswalt lookin good so far!![​IMG]

8. Sanchez looked shaky but you guys werent making contact its his nerves. He will settle down im
    betting.

9. #29 Philly, Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2010
    Correction!! Sanchez LOOKS shaky.

You are right... It is his neves but that is exactly why I am not scared of the Giants... Because they are all going to nervous going against the Phillies at this level. It will be even worse for them at home... the nerves will be even worse there where the pressure is on.

10. AGREED^

Let everyone smoke!

11. Howard double!!! SWEET! Now the RIGHTIES!!

12. Come on Werth!!!WTF!! I honestly cant stand him! He is never clutch... He gets his RBIs and homers when the Phillies are either up 8-1 or down by 10. I hope he is a Yankee next year. He is another Bobby Abreu. Pads his stats when it don't mean anything. He cant leave fast enough for me. I am ready for Dominic Brown to get consistent playing time.

13. Fontenot is trying to lose this one for us he looks like Brooks Conrad today.

14. Sad to see a No hitter broken up by Cody effin Ross. Sad to see a no hitter broke up period.
    Also to get a no hitter broken up by a home run stinks too.

15. Cody Ross single handily beating the Phillies

16. Best acquisition of the postseason thus far. I know some say Lee, but Ross has been absolutely mashing on a team that's pretty devoid of offense.

17. He was a nobody on the Marlins

18. AHAHA Nice throw Cody!!:laughing:

19. Back on top!! Playin small ball!!

20. MAN!! I really cant wait to see Werth out of here... He is TERRIBLE!! And he is a clown.