Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

liqour before or after weed?

• Please log in to reply

kashii

kashii

• Registered Upgraded
  • 334 posts
so its been a loooooong ass day and i have enough jack left for 1 or 2 shots, i also wanna get high so wats better whiskey then weed or weed then whiskey or is it better just not to mix the 2 at all?

xxremixx

xxremixx

• Registered Upgraded
  • 176 posts

so its been a loooooong ass day and i have enough jack left for 1 or 2 shots, i also wanna get high so wats better whiskey then weed or weed then whiskey or is it better just not to mix the 2 at all?

i'd say whiskey before, then when you get high the high and drunk start to interact, and it's great for awhile.

icrazy2u

icrazy2u

• Registered Upgraded
  • 147 posts
My friend did it before and started throwing up his lungs. It was bad, all night and mourning he was throwing up.

tokinITguy

tokinITguy

Is it 4:20 yet?

• Gold Member
  • 5,011 posts

4Cave2man0

4Cave2man0

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 17,509 posts
Man up? :confused_2: before and after

naturalbrnkilla

naturalbrnkilla

• Registered Upgraded
  • 116 posts
have a bong... then do a shot without breathing the smoke out then breath it out after ;D

madroxinide

madroxinide

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

have a bong... then do a shot without breathing the smoke out then breath it out after ;D

OR Bong Rip > Hold your breath > Shotgun a beer > Take a shot > Let your breath out. > Win

voyaging

voyaging

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Ok well there's upsides and downsides to both:

Liquor before Weed -> If you are too drunk then smoke, you will probably get the spins and get really sick, but if you aren't too drunk it's really nice.

Weed before Liquor -> Buzz-wise this is your best option, but I personally can't STAND taking shots after I smoke. It's disgusting.

Mixing alcohol and cannabis can be a very nice buzz. Just don't drink too much. Just enough for a nice buzz.

hyperman

hyperman

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
from experience: 1. either drink all of it, but be careful and smoke less (it will be quite intense if you drink enough)
2. drink half of it, then smoke, and about half into the high drink the other half

i could be more precise if i knew how much that exactly is, but where i live we dont measure liquor in shots, but in deciliter :)

Brennende Liebe

Brennende Liebe

Burning Love

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
1.) Take a big, fat rip off the herb but don't exhale. 2.) Take a shot. 3.) Blow out the smoke. 4. Smoke a bit more 5.) Finish off your bowl by repeating steps 1-3

SmokeNinja

SmokeNinja

Green Supremacist

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
2 Shots of Jack should be just right for a buzz that wont hurt when mixed with herb. Id say Liquor first then a bowl out of a bong will put you somewhere nice :D

bmoney8806

bmoney8806

Flight School

• Registered Upgraded
  • 849 posts
I like to drink after. If i am drunk or approaching that stage, i tend to take huge rips and get the spins. I like to blaze before so i can pace myself when i drink.

420PotSmoka420

420PotSmoka420

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 230 posts
1 before, 1 after.

Pimpchimp

Pimpchimp

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Well two shots won't get you too drunk but I would agree with 420potsmoka though and go with one before one after.

zamrambo

zamrambo

☮♥dope

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,605 posts
Drink after.

In my personal experiences, mixing the two isn't necessarily pretty.

Kpatchi

Kpatchi

Peace Begins With A Smile

• Registered Upgraded
  • 186 posts
Not sure but iv thaught the same. One of my most fucked up experinces were with some liq and weed. It was awsome. Long as I was just the passenger, driving would be a trip....haha. :)

maryismylover

maryismylover

Professional Pothead

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
One night you're gonna be partying really hard and you're gonna realize that it doesnt matter. Then you're gonna smoke and drink at the same time and love it

smoke da weed

smoke da weed

I forgot

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,427 posts
I would smoke a few hits of weed then take a shot to cure the cotton mouth. Finish off the bowl then take your second shot.

OhMyKush

OhMyKush

Non-smoker.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,852 posts
Smoke first then drink.
Or have one drink, smoke, and then drink the rest of your alcohol.
I find though if I get really hammered, I will get horrible spins- so dont overdo the drinking.

Chillumss

Chillumss

• Registered Upgraded
  • 650 posts
mix it up. Friday night, i smoked,then drank vodka, and threw down a couple beers. Then i smoked more after that. I've never been more fucked up in my life. It was the best feeling in the world. go for it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users