Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

- - Show your Hash/Oil! - -

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Last nights nuken dab ;)
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443716639.989282.jpg

2. @CanadianRoor did that come out of the washing machine? Or what ever that gizmo is!?

@last poster
    Your wax looks fatty. Dewax your next dab that size. How was it though, man ?

3. man i need to find pics of.my hashwax from way back!

4. This is a DME (dimethyl ether/co2 ) blend that we blast with. No need to dewax as DME doesnt pull fats, waxes, lipids or pectins while blasting. Eliminates the dewaxing process. So this has no waxes in jt at all here is another pic... That stuff just has "parchment burn"

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443797857.208407.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443797879.419781.jpg

5. you blast with mz12x?

6. You got it fam! Out of a Modded MKll passive CLS.

7. How does that work in a CLS compared to tane/pane? How about the end product? I've never had a chance to mess with it, always seemed weary of it :p

Do you distill it? is there much contaminant?

8. Need all 100% PtFE gaskets, higher rated gas ball valves for up to 120psi, SS Braided hoses and a decent recovery tank... Min 15lb.

Runs ALOT colder than tane/pane and has a significantly lower boiling point which makes purging and recovery a dream!!!

We distilled once to see if their "No MO's" was a falsity but no, to our amazement, nothing after distillation, so we no longer distill it, just tap and contain.

Recovery takes about 45 minutes instead of almost 2 hours haha for a 94-96% recovery. We stay at about 95% avg in 45 mins.

End product is GLASS, clear as day can be and smoother than a babies bottom!! Its just irrefutably better than tane in every way. Pulls a little more chlorophyl if not running it correctly but other than that its a Glass TERP city!!! I highly suggest trying dude! Open blasting is still clean! Lol

9. Thanks for the insight brotha! It sounds pretty cool, if I ever do see it I'll have to try it out.

10. Purple Kush errl! "Perrlple kush"

Attached Files:

11. Lil bit of strawberry Kush I was saving

Attached Files:

12. Some of the last of the Outdoor Nuken ran last week! Just such an uplifting high and motivational smoke!!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444176895.479416.jpg

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444632899.738349.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444632913.339519.jpg

Here's some I made great pics guys !

14. Here's some grape kush rosin, dry sift pressed out, and a big ol pile of dry sift
    🚬✌😃

Attached Files:

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444805126.196777.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444805161.040457.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444805183.948348.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444805209.982634.jpg

Some sativa strain called African queen.

16. More rosin and pressed dry sift
    ✌🚬💀

Attached Files:

17. :)

Attached Files:

18. First time iso oil

Attached Files:

19. why are people still using isopropyl..