Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

- - Show your Hash/Oil! - -

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 15, 2010.

1. I totally follow you man.  Some rosin wax would be sweet.  I usually make my rosin from lesser grades of hash so I always have dirty pressing screens.  I have been washing them in ethanol and when I get enough I do a basic evap.  Shit for whatever reason is a fucking knock out punch.  It's like taking a valium or something.

2. Yeah I'm not 100 percent but I believe it has to do with THC molecules being turned to CBD with has a more sedative effects, which is great for me since I have insomnia and chronic pain.. still plenty of THC though. .

3. Made some bho from some unknown trim and budlets. IMAG2004.jpg

4. Green girl scout cookies nug run

Attached Files:

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432579912.000956.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432579927.618202.jpg [attachment=1782650:ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432579940.819735.jpg
    Ww/ cheese / white skunk buble hash

Attached Files:

6. sexy  how much material did you run?

7. Not sure m8 was only sugar trim from 11 plants

8. Only 11 plants hey.  Awesome.  I am doinning 2 oz of nugs as we speak.  I don't dare post my little piles next to your fatty patties.

9. There was a third run too that was just the 2 run

10. Fuck that is a lot of bubble.  I would rosin most of that besides the 90u and 73u.  Just me

11. Anyone ever tried Moxie or The Clear ? Someone in NYC trying to charge 200 for a gram of the clear 175 for Moxie. . I can't afford those prices but is it really that good? Just curious?

12. no its not 200 dollars good. Moxie is dank as fuck but dont pay prices like that. and the clear is garbage, distilled oil with non-cannabis sourced terps added back. it tastes... fake.

13. The clear sucks.  Shit hurt my throat and lungs. 

14. Well it is nyc where oz still sell for $400. A $200 gram seems possibl35

15. Thanks guys had a feeling, I would never pay those prices but I happen to have a session with some rich privileged fucks at the studio I was in today. . Kept going on and on about how they could get this shit but never produced it.. I left after I laid down my tracks. . I wanted to try it but these guys were such douchebags I had to get out of there.

16. Do people hate Matt rize here too? I have some of his melt, was gonna post

17. Wouldn't pay more than $60 for a gram of moxie live resin

18. I really don't care either way.  He got a lot of people looking at bubble hash differently so yeah all cool I guess.  People all have their opinions but a guy has gotta make a living.

19. Can't compare medical state prices to ny prices. They have the most ridiculous prices in the country

20. They definitely do in the city. I think a lot of people in the country think that all of NY has sky high prices on everything. I live in upstate now and it's very different price wise than the city. I think most upstaters look at NYC as a wasteful tourist trap for the most part. The prices and quality seem to be better upstate. If you want volume then the city's your gal.