Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

- - Show your Hash/Oil! - -

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Last run of bho I made.  Been a long while.  I have been doing the IWE and dry sift thing lately.  this was requested by a patient.  She wanted wax.  Pretty nice cookie IMG_0639.JPG

2. Northern lights garbage trim run.

Attached Files:

3. Gorgeous

4. #10686 thefunkygiant, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2015
    Some more Purple Trainwreck Shatter Rosin pressed at a low temp about 285 degrees F. The taste on this trainwreck isn't the best.. There's the trainwreck funk, followed by a lemon taste and finished off with a hint of that "purple " taste we all know. . But it's not that terpy, weird because the bud is dankness. .. The yield was great about .6 from an 8th. .. This is the most potent Rosin shatter I ever made.1 dab and it's well a Trainwreck. .. which makes up for the less than stellar taste. Here's the pics ... each mini slab is about. 2

Attached Files:

5. Is this rosin really shatter? Or are you guys calling pull n snap/sap shatter?

6. Tried the rosin 2015 iron style with some very fluffy, not well manicured outdoor buds.

I think the extra plant material helped to absorb the little amounts of oil that would be seeping out, leaving me with very very tiny amounts.

Whoops.

7. All the rosin I have made is crazy stable.  Glass,  but I am making mine with lower grade bubble, and dry sift.  +50% returns

8. Shatter rock hard just looks wet.. as stable as my QWET and BHO. ..

9. i've actually been trying to get pull n snap from rosin but i seem to get shatter unless i use way less heat and don't press as hard, and even then its crazy stable.
    i've actually been trying to get pull n snap from rosin but i seem to get shatter unless i use way less heat and don't press as hard, and even then its crazy stable.

10. All I get is pull snap/sap. Never shatters out. My temps are probably too high for that shatter effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I just got my first gram of concentrate yesterday. Don't have anything to smoke it out of. Waiting for my vape pen to come in so I can test it out. I paid $60/g for some wax and I heated it up and melted it into a shatter/taffy like form. What do you guys think? :) ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430332215.733176.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430332229.560086.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430332239.597288.jpg pics taken with iphone 4 w/ macro lens and fisheye.

12. Thats not shatter newb, if its taffy it is not shatter

13. 28.3g slab

Attached Files:

14. Is their anyway I can get it into shatter form?

15. Why?
    And no.

16. #10698 sb420abc, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2015

17. I've made sappy rosin, it's all in the material.

And having excess sugar leaf etc. Makes for lower yields I've found. Trim up the nugs if you want to press them and don't press any more than 1.-.2 at a time. I've noticed denser nugs are usually a little better too.

But as with anything else, there's variables that come into play.

18. This stuff is still dark even with a light shining through it, what does it look like in normal room lighting?