Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

- - Show your Hash/Oil! - -

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 15, 2010.

1. If only I had heard of this when I had all my shitty dry sift. Damn that looks good. If only...
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427561910.094994.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427561934.202281.jpg

2. Holy fuck dude I want one of those bowls to clean.  I would love to clean that shit up for ya.

3. Top pic: some greased out rosin
    Bottom pic:what I yeilded from 1 gram of skywalker og

Attached Files:

4. Dude your killing it with the rosin!

5. #10466 Halfbakedjake, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    Dude I've it since October. I did everything, ice water separation, pressed hash, tinctures, qwiso, qwet, bho, rosin, butter, coconut oil. Everything I could think of to increase the potency. I just ran the last 50 grams using your winterized tech. I would have traded it all for some pure dry sift heads... Mmm....

This was yielding about 25%. that there was five ounces. I would have been in heaven with an ounce of pure goodness... 😔.

6. Dude that fucking sucks.  Oh my god I would love to have that much sift.  Next time hop on you tube before you do anything with any product.  I have seriously stumbled upon lots of this stuff on you tube.

7. Thanks man I've been yeilding really good results with members of the chem dawg/og fam ..headband was the only one that wasn't a keeper..certain strains are going to shine with this tech all the rest can be used for bubble or bho..either way this tech will be huge like bho soon enough..keep jewcin
    Thanks man I've been yeilding really good results with members of the chem dawg/og fam ..headband was the only one that wasn't a keeper..certain strains are going to shine with this tech all the rest can be used for bubble or bho..either way this tech will be huge like bho soon enough..keep jewcin

8. Hey all been seeing this rosin tech hype so I figure is try it. I used my outdoor lambs bread to test this. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427691739.228902.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427691749.580171.jpg

I can't read Chinese!!!

9. Some of the Purps.. this indica is strong color is not the brightest but puts me out..

Attached Files:

10. It's in the freezer now then gonna microplane it

11. Made this qwiso oil a couple days ago, the color really threw me off though. Is that a bad color to have? I've never had a batch turn out this color. Cheers
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427713823.073483.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427713843.575946.jpg

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-

12. I wouldnt be smoking it. way too dark imo. Your choice tho, but it looks almost runny like its still has Iso in it?
    My Iso turns out as a powder once all liquid is evaporated.
    You tried it?

Chef.

13. #10478 Southeast stoner, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    The first picture was of the oil finishing up, and I've never had such a weird color, I always whip it a little while it's finishing up to get all ISO, out than pop in the freezer. Tasted just like the bud I used and had a good head buzz. Also that on the piece of metal is nearly all the batch so that might explain the darkness.

14. I've gotten a lot of different results with different times in the freezer, shaking techniques and timing. Here's some nearly full melt I've gotten.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427714388.807332.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427714418.307177.jpg