Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

- - Show your Hash/Oil! - -

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 15, 2010.

1. .

Attached Files:

2. Home made iso nug run.

Attached Files:

3. Some more sour d!! About 45 g's. 96 hours in!!!!! Has anyone done a all kief run? Should I do anything different or treat it like flower?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. My two current earls both made from strawberry haze.  Amber one is QWISO and the wax is BHO.  That hair in the wax though..

Attached Files:

6. dhoe you couldve left that stuff on the last page....

whats with all those bubbles?

7. ^ yeah I wasn't sure what I was even looking at.  Is that being purged in one of those no goo containers?

8. yes I purged it in a nogoo container.

9. Cool I guess.  I am not sure if those are safe to purge on/in maybe Jimmy will know. 

10. silicone is safe to purge on but its all in the tech.. how exactly did you purge in those?

11. It's an iso run, I know people that purge reclaim in them. Not really sure if iso is safe to put in silicone under high heat though

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422593126.867986.jpg
    This is my first time making qwiso. I didn't expect it to come out in honey oil form after looking at everyone else's? Is this strain related or is it something I did? Is it okay for it to come out as a nice Amber oil? It dabs nicely and tastes delicious 😛

13. Sour Diesel 

Attached Files:

14. How can I get shatter instead of oil?

15. There are many ways to achieve a shatter finish. . I'm no errl master like most of the blokes on here. But I uses qwiso method but with everclear let evaporate with no heat. . Scrape put on silicone or natural parchment paper warm chamber to like 110 degrees, vacuum purge with errl at or about 90 degree.. then if you did everything right it should melt bubble and form shatter. . If you don't have a vac chamber then it's a bit harder bu t no impossible. I suggest very very low heat like 75 to 80 degrees for a while, that's my two cents hope it sends you down the right path..

Sent from my SM-T320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Some ok commercial bud. Taken to shatter then to honeycomb crumble dabs very smooth. ..

Sent from my SM-T320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

17. keeping your product frozen will help alot with keeping plant matter out and thus will allow you to make the shatter your hoping for

18. #9938 Hashtag46n2, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
    90u Melt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Trial and error is your best friend. I could not consistently make shatter until i got a vac chamber so imo you'll need one for consistency purposes. Also, in my experience, a lot has to do with the material you put in. Some strains are just naturally sappy and will not shatter. Another biggie is NOT WHIPPING your material. It will budder every time. Keep temps low (like <95 degrees). Just a few thoughts but Ive only had about 6 months of this under my belt so im still learning every day. Best of luck but most of all have fun!

20. Some green Crack I just finished purging.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: