Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

- - Show your Hash/Oil! - -

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Some real tasty wax next to a lil bit of reclaim ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417120880.197260.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. ^ think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit

3. #9623 Hashtag46n2, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    90ų Melt. ..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Holy balls. ...

This Melt is simply amazing, it bubbles like crazy. ..

Expansion in the lungs, is nearly insane.

I haven't been able to take more than three rips... before I go unconscious.

The further this cures, I can't even imagine what a 4 week cure on this is going to be like. :eek:

:bongin:
    Edit; Will post more detailed pics like the bottom one as she cures

4. Got some more of that last stuff I posted but It buttered up on its own 😔 sucks but last batch I had started to on its own too.
    Still tastes and dabs good looks poop tho.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417204230.021367.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

5. The nug run from the fresh frozen trim run.  Like I thought the fresh frozen trim turned out more tasty with a better color.  Returns were on par.  Strain was training day from reserve Privada.  36 hrs @ 92 degrees in vac chamber. IMG_0197.JPG IMG_0195.JPG IMG_0196.JPG

6. Not sure why the pics are clear as day on my phone, but blurry when uploaded.

7. Lookin like some fire to me brotha Francy :)

8. Oh its fir alright.  Just that fresh frozen is so good I don't think I will ever dry a nug out again.  Sometimes it sucks when you raise the quality bar.  Everything else just seems mediocre.  Can't wait to do a fresh frozen with nugs.  Snow White, and Lost coast Hash plant coming soon.  The hash plant kicks out some amazing concentrate, and she puts out like a slut on prom night.

9. #9629 Hashtag46n2, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014
    Why would you put claim on the lid of your head stash?

Did you make that *ahem*.., wax?

If not, I'd be leery of dabbing that bro....
    It looks, uhhhhhhh...

Mysterious .

Not trying to be a dick, but, you gotta be aware of what you're putting into your body bro.

10. ^agreed

We are blades, blades of grass in a field of green.

11. 2gs of Some shatter made with a dual solvent method
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417310360.487071.jpg

12. That full melt looked so good it inspired me to make some for first time, it doesn't look as good as yours but goddamn the taste! I'll post a pic in a min.

13. 20141201_062356.jpg
    190 proof everclear wax. 4.2g return 25 grams outdoor in

14. Fresh Bubba Kush BHO I made last night. Best golden bho I ever made. I'm still a beginner at it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417459020.247768.jpg

15. 2nd ever pickup of erl ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417747720.390641.jpg

16. [quote name="YotaMan95" post="21021460" timestamp="1417747725"]2nd ever pickup of erl[​IMG]ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417747720.390641.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote

You know snapchat stores all your pictures in there data base right? Just saying I don't trust shit.

17. I dont trust that oil, I would pop it in the oven at 170 for 25-30min..

18. Fresh from India :)))

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417752001.504768.jpg

man you need a new connect that looks like some boo boo, no offense.

Did You know every thing that you do on the computer/phone is saved in an archive?

20. more sour d! Small run pulled just over a half zip, 16.5 g's to be exact.... 72 hour purge at 90* 🔥🔥🍯🍯🔩🔩💨💨😵😵 fatty run comin up soon!!!
    [​IMG]