Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

- - Show your Hash/Oil! - -

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 15, 2010.

1. What I do is put it on a oil slick pad then put it on a Pyrex that is on a water bath then I put another oil slick pad on top of the oil when it's warm and then I flatten it down with my lighter and let it cool down haha hope that made sense

2. I get what your saying, gives me an idea.

3. Nope.. when your Pyrex is done evaping, your scrap onto parchment and spread as thin as possible. Then vac purge.

4. i never messed with a vacuum purge before. I been looking around though. Once i get into some serious hash making i will have a vacuum for sure.

5. #9425 Jimmy Carter, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    try and keep discussion on tech in the BHO threads, this is more a show and tell for hash pics :)

on that note, Canna-Tsu nectar coming soon! :metal:

and my .26 dab man! Fucking wrecked :hippie:
    [​IMG]

6. Wow. Tough crowd. I figured that really didn't need explaining.

7. My phone camera gives this stuff no justice... Strain was cali orange, 95g in 17.5 out. Temps were under 90 during the whole purge. This stuff smells like candy:smoking:

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

8. No offense to you, unless you made it.. lol

9. qwiso scrapings and then a couple shots after a heat purge. 

Attached Files:

10. Skunk berry slab i made. A patient took basically the whole thing 90g in and 18.2 back! Decent haul! Nice dewax on her too... Only proper FIRE MEDS HERE!!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414005161.745943.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414005188.308742.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414005207.688057.jpg

Also some 73u micro-planed Dry sift. Special tech i came up with experimenting ! So nice!! Also Skunk Berry

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414005288.447170.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414005302.912034.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. she can't handle the dabs hahaha

12. about 10, unless friend are over then like 5 because we usually all throw oil together and someone attempts a gram dab

13. Easily get 20-30 dabs out of a g. I dont know anyone even myself that just blasts through a g doing constant .1 dabs... Considering a .1 is an overkill dab unless its once and a while. It only takes me about .05 to get medicated.

14. Ps NEVER BLAST ONTO SILICONE OR PARCHMENT. PTFE is the only tested safe utensil to blast onto. Purging on silicone is also not advised. Parchment is okay but silicone releases chems after so long and or from the liquid butane sitting directly on it. ALWAYS blast into Pyrex glass and or a ptfe sheet in a pyrex then evap and transfer right to vac

15. about 10, unless friend are over then like 5 because we usually all throw oil together and someone attempts a gram dab

16. #9436 krazzykid, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    Ha ha!

I said this exact same thing, two wears ago, in this same thread and some select few treated me like I was speaking whitchcraft.

17. 7 g's of white widow not made by me. Pretty flavorful and always strong from this guy.

Attached Files:

18. #9438 Dr.Fumbles, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    And I get about 25-40 dabs in a gram. I feel you get higher taking multiple small dabs instead of just 1 massive, especially with the enail

19. The enail really does make a small dab go a long way

20. this, also depending on your set up most of the dab will fall down the downstem or you just wont be able to finish it.

Would anyone post a pic of the best bubble hash they've ever had? Mine didn't leave any residue so im trying to find out if mine is "top quality" or not.