Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

- - Show your Hash/Oil! - -

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 15, 2010.

1. I was looking into trying the n tane, but then I saw the price! $100 for a case of 12 cans on ebay, opposed to $50 for lucienne!! I don't see how it could be double the price and from what I know lucienne is some of the cleanest canned tane out there ... Just thought that was weird looks like I'll be sticking with lucienne for now though

2. Lucienne !! :FTW:

:)

3. I get a case of 14 for 90 wholesale so im good with it lol and trust puretane is the cleanest sitting at .002% impurities while Lucienne sits at .027% and PureTane is the ONLY seamless can on the market making it less likely it to bust, or corrode. And i have found PureTane makes better final product than Lucienne but that just imo! Lol to each there own but for the best canned tane for open blasting ill stick with puretane for that extra 40 bucks and 2 cans so really with the added 2 cans to make 14 it is only about 20 dollars more than lucienne !! Much worth that 20 for near pure canned N-Tane :p but this is all my preference and opinion! I used to live by Hitman loly

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #9324 budsmoker55, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    All valid points, whatever works for you man!! I do remember last time checking skunkpharm lucienne being one of the lowest .. I just checked real quick to make sure, and the most up to date test results on there show some cans of lucienne cleaner then the puretane .. They are posted by someone from tokecity, not sure how valid it is ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412124627.285240.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412124642.002409.jpg but for all I know there's a more legit or updated chart somewhere .. I do look forward to trying puretane sometime in the future and comparing the two .. Should be a fun little experiment!!

5. Probably from skyhighler over at TC, he's been doing lots of those tests

6. I can confirm SkyHighLer is the source of said chart, it's on ICMAG as well.

7. Yesssir.

Good ol' sky will also test any canned butane that is suggested along with the provided msds.

Or he'll simply advise you in your own tests

8. Granddaddy about 20 hours in on the flip .. wasn't the best quality GD I've had, only hit 15% .. liking the color though little bit on the darker side and absolutely LOVE the smell can't wait to have a taste!!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412285851.269130.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412285862.485813.jpg

9. Everyone's oil looks so good he's some stuff I ran from some old dry ugly nugs...

Sent from my SM-T320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

10. Whatcha think?

Attached Files:

11. I think I like.  What strain?

12. Bubblegum! And it's good

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Sent from my SM-T320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Where you get the tane?

15. Happy Shatterday what's left of SD omega sour d.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412442665.396288.jpg

Check it out @jimmy

17. Dude that looks great!

18. Thanks man, I've come a long way!

19. #9340 Dr.Fumbles, Oct 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2014
    Met a fucking local with badass oil. Haven't been this excited in awhile to meet another person who makes good oil besides me in my area. Said it wad critical kush. Snagged a gram from him while waiting for material to dry

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7