Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

- - Show your Hash/Oil! - -

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 15, 2010.

1. exactly why I dont patronize shops :p

2. Mini slab of some dewaxed sour diesel trim run
    20140917_1625051.jpg
    20140917_1626041.jpg
    Dab shot
    20140916_2332351.jpg

3. Lmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Pressed kief that's been sitting for a few months. Collected from kief box. Great start to the weekend!

Attached Files:

5. #9285 Hashtag46n2, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
    Went out to the forest and played with the Terpenator and the Vac Oven
    (I don't own these items, but I have free access to play.)

Some decent pics, but the slab(s) folded over on itself when I brought her home.

All mixed strains.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And something super special ....

Co2 crumble????? I didn't run the extractor, just watched... The damn thing looked like insane...lol

Yields did SUCK ... Like really suck.. Less than 5%, we ran a pound and a half through the Co2 extractor

About 5 lbs through the Terp.

All the Co2 I've seen is super runny, (a large portion was runny, some turned into a budder, and a very small portion at the top of the recovery tank was super stable shatter...

My cut of the crumble...
    Smells sooooo damn good.

[​IMG]

6. Looks proper! I've never had co2 crumble but the subcritical co2 sap I've had was really good

7. Damn you guys are killing it, when my daughter's are done with college I'm definitely moving west. Lol

8. Is there a need to dewax co2?

9. #9289 thefunkygiant, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
    Ran out of weed and my suppliers dry, my IBS is killing me , so I went on a nug hunt around my house. Found about 4 grams of ok mids hiding in a draw along with a gram god's gift ran those in and came out .9 of amber shatter. A hell of a lot tastier than burning the nugs.

10. Pictures

Sent from my SM-T320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

11. First of the green ribon X girl scout cookies. This stuff is hands down the tastiest and strongest oil I have ever smoked. Litterally blown away by the flavor every single time. Forgot to take a pic of the larger chunk before most of it was gone. But will be having way more of this for the forseable future

Attached Files:

12. I'm not really sure, but I can say that it is the smoothest wax I've ever had other than my water wax.

Zero bite, I'm actually extremely surprised at all the aspects of it. From, texture, taste and effects..

Not as heady as BHO , more of a rounded high, resembling FM dabs.
    The guy is going to buy the machine, so within a few months, we might be seeing a lot more Co2 extracts...

It has me very excited for what we can accomplish with more experiments, figuring out the nuances of this beast.
    :smoke:

13. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. @[member="Nate489"] yes

15. Got some hash!

The big piece is 5.4g of Hexagram, and the smaller piece 1g of Mazari-Sharif Afghan.

Can't wait to sample this stuff! My first time purchasing hash :)
    webcam-toy-photo21.jpg

16. Anyone else going to the secret cup this weekend?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Mixed run.  3 strains.  I recently lost a crop at about 5-6 weeks of flower.  Major ph issue in hydro.  But not a total waste.  Ran it and returned about 13%.  Not bad for a bad crop, and it is pretty darn tasty.  Doesn't taste like premature buds. IMG_0081.JPG IMG_0049.JPG

18. Todder, you find the buzz to 've short lived? I've always felt this way with premature trichs. Flower or concentrate.

And for the record, chiraq is pretty murderous.. lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Sup oilheads!! Lol been out a minute recovering from back surgery.. Finally ran some.. I was running low anyways
    Hindu Kush!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]