Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

- - Show your Hash/Oil! - -

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 15, 2010.

1. No worries.  I've read and read and watched videos and everything else.  Still cautious about it.  But I do have plenty of room to do it outside.  So it's actually more the purging that I'm curious about.  I hate scraping QWISO off the dish.  How do you guys get such nice smooth glass?  Guess I need to go back and read some more, huh?

Oh I'm enjoying it.  Just tried actual dabbing for the first time this week.  I have been just putting little bits on top of a bowl.  This will take some getting used to.  

2. Most people scrape.  I started doing "pour out".  I basically just take it out of the water bath a little sooner while it is still more runny, and has some butane left, and just pour it onto ptfe.  Anything left gets scraped into a separate pile.  Has given me some pretty nice looking patties.   But to get a really nice smooth, picture perfect patty I think you need to just leave it on a little heat with no vac to smooth out.  Maybe flip once too. 

3. Temple Ball made with fresh(not frozen) material.

Cured and aged 8 weeks as this..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The outer shell was as hard as glass, as the sheen indicates.. After busting it open, and handling it a bit more, it turned into a stretchy sap like consistency, almost like Charas
    [​IMG]

Here is where I got excited... Felt like A 49er..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

G'nite Blades..

I want to give a little more detail on this batch, because the consistency was great dabbing..
    I had ALL the damn details typed up, and lost my whole post when switching to Photobucket to fetch the pics.

4. #9124 thefunkygiant, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
    Damn I'd take that for Easter for sure! Great pic's how you even go about making something like that?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. 5 more grams of the terpy northern lights, GDP, sense star mix ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408843194.684651.jpg

6. Matt rize got knocked the Fuck out at hemp con.. haha! Keep callin everyone dick riders with fail tech.. I guess that shit catches up to you. Lmao I so hope a video surfaces..

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. What do you mean he got "knocked out"  Did someone actually hit him?  I hate that dick.  Someone needs to post the Nazi fail tech video again.  That shit makes me laugh.

8. Oh yes.. dude walked up and told him to drop his shit.. Matt gave a smug smirk. Dude clocked his ass. Wham BAM thank you ma'am! 1 punched put him on his ass then dude walked away. Can't go running your mouth and not expect repercussions. Lol.

Let me get that fail tech vid for ya todder. lol

Attached Files:

9. That is fricking awesome.  Love when people get what they got coming.

10. And the memes keep commin! Lol

Attached Files:

11. fuck rize!! I wanna see the vid lol

12. I cannot wait til somekind of vid gets out about that! Apparently on another occasion, some guy actually dragged him outside by his shirt to fight him and once they got outside he started running and having dude chase him around a car hahahahahaha

13. Oh man!!!!! I was kind of having a bad day.....

After hearing this... This has got to be one of the best days of my life. :D

I only hope this was captured on film, I would watch that at least once a day, hahahaha.

He has got to be one of the most hated personalities in the industry. Arrogance is one thing, but this guy takes it waaaayyy too far.

I don't give a shit how good my hash is, I would never self-title myself as a Hash master, there is always room for improvement. Strive for better results each and every time.
    Anyway.....

More Bubble.....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bubble bubble bubble...
    :)

14. I need to learn to make some bubble hash. That shit looks fantastic

15. Thank ya kindly Doc.
    I certainly enjoy my water hash, the taste, the way it melts and bubbles is damn near mesmerizing...

Same batch, different portions...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I need to take some more pics, as some of this stuff is like glassy, shiny shatter...
    Like pic#1 of post #9136 ...the piece in the middle...

First time I've obtained such a consistency.

16. great pics never had chance to try bubble hash looks tasty as hell, what's the yield like compared to say bho or qwiso? Sorry if question is inappropriate or wrong forum I m stoned immaculate reading this right now

17. Does not yield as well as BHO, on average I pull about 5-10% on my bubble runs, but it is extremely pure, very little plant matter.

The trick is rinsing the hash while it is still in the bag...this hurts yields considerably, but makes up for it in quality.

18. Thanks I'm working with small amounts right now but when I start growing I m definitely gonna get a set of bags

19. My 5th batch of bho same sour d. But the consistency is much more of shatter than sap. Taste pretty good could have better terpe profile.

Attached Files: