Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

- - Show your Hash/Oil! - -

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 15, 2010.

1. #9101 Hashtag46n2, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    Some Moar Water wax...

Damn, got addicted to this shit quickly...lol
    [​IMG]

Tastes sooo damn good... Dome-less quartz tonight.
    :bongin:
    Edit: on the quartz because my traditional ole reliable rig met his maker and finally broke after many many sessions

The Enail finally took it's toll on the cheap rig....

:(

2. I like your hash, not the fact your rig broke :laughing:  :smoking:

3. #9103 johnnyblaze805, Aug 22, 2014
    Ran the rest of my Pineapple Express x blue dream trim.... 50 hours later!! :smoking:
    [​IMG]

4. Damn you guys oils looking tasty got me singing "take your panties off" damn

Sent from my SM-T320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Just did a run of some sour diesel trim. Its about 24 hours into purge probably has another 24-36 but didn't stop me from dabbing it :p

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

6.  Don't tell me that.  Been leary of the Butane too.  But I so like the looks of that golden magic.

Is there a GOOD tutorial around here on extraction and purging?  Doubt I'd spring for a vacuum purge, but who knows.

8. #9108 Jimmy Carter, Aug 22, 2014
    dont step into butane extractions with no knowledge on it. read, read a lot.

Theres like 3 big BHO threads in the harvesting and processing forum

Are you being sarcastic or is there something wrong with it?

10. totally sarcasm :laughing:  :bongin:

11. #9111 thefunkygiant, Aug 22, 2014
    Listen to the peanut farmer he knows what he is talking about I just did qwiso for 1 year and a half before I tried it. I read everything I could find about it. Then read some more. Most important part is a safe place to extract once. If you're a heavy dabber a vac chamber pays for itself in a month or two. I got a good set up for under 240.00

12. Some Sour Diesl Sap from my fourth ever try at bho

Attached Files:

13. Here's a shot of the same stuff

Attached Files:

14. Yeah...makes my QWISO look like black tar heroin.

15. Don't know why pic won't load

Attached Files:

16. Sorry about the repost

17. Iso hash

Attached Files:

18. QWISO can still be fire ;)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Please read, read, read, and read some more.  A lot of us frown on just telling you how, or just telling you to read a tutorial.  There is a lot of conflicting info out there.  I researched for a year and a half before I did my first blast.  Now a 100 or so runs later I still learn something new with every run, and every thread I read.  In my opinion bho is the future of MJ as we know it.  Enjoy it. love it, but please be safe.

20. Qwiso can be awesome I was dabbing qwiso for a while.. it can be tasty real tasty my 3 rules 1 freeze well 2 keep wash short evaporate low and slow.. it can be tasty as hell. I was exclusively dabbing qwiso for like a year and a half.