Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

- - Show your Hash/Oil! - -

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 15, 2010.

1. OG fire, lookin like thai food in a soiled diaper

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

2. Fresh frozen run midway through purge
    [​IMG]

3. Are you sure it isn't?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Beautiful jimmy. Thanks to that pic I just got a pound of nugs to run, from the powers that be. Next time he is bringing fresh for fresh frozen.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398209295.192452.jpg

5. #8545 nomad881, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    fuck it I'm down. How fresh is fresh Jimmy?frozen Straight off the stalk or freshly cured? I got a half lb of widow finishing flower right now

Sent from my ADR6350

6. no man, fresh is fresh :smoke:   Chopped off all fan leaves and snipped em off the plant into a jar and straight into the freezer

7. Jimmy, you're always coming through with the fucking fire ahaha. It's refreshing to see your stuff after reading all this "it's good enough for me man, that's all that matters" BS.

8. [SUB]Alright might have to try the fresh frozen myself.  Looking fire like always Jimmy.  Question for ya though.  I have heard returns from fresh frozen are pretty low.  Obviously the percent return is wack because the weight of water, but do you feel you get a descent yield from the fresh frozen.  Only reason I haven't done it yet.  I don't usually have much to play around with, but that's about to change..[/SUB]

9. ^^That's what multiple runs is for;)
    I imagine the end product is worth it regardless of weight.. insanely heady with out of this world taste. Never done fresh cut runs, thought this whole time it had to be dry product.
    No degradation of turps or cannabinoids from light and oxidation... Just thinking about it makes me shiver. That shit would l as t me forever.

Sent from my ADR6350

10. ^ Lol thanks.  I am well past knowing about multiple runs.  And only use second run for caps, or edibles.  In my opinion it is nasty.  I have always heard use fresh frozen for braging rights runs, then re-run.  That's what I don't like.  I generally want nothing to do with second run product.  But if the fresh frozen ran then dried and run again is good I might go down that road.

11. This is my first time doing fresh frozen so I dont know enough about it really answer anything with certainty. I'm drying the bud now so I'll let you guys know how the second run comes out.

also, for doing second run for edibles, I would put it through a really good winterization to cut back on some of the nasty taste

12. okay so someone just told me a dual stage pump is just a waste of money and will also waste your terps, which to me makes zero sense.. can anyone give me some feedback

Sent from the man himself

13. Yeah Jimmy let me know how that turns out.  Yeah I am just not a second run fan.

14. another shot of that fresh frozen
    [​IMG]

15. Beautiful jimmy, I'm jealous. Someday I might be able to produce something like that. Those nugs I got the other day are pretty ugly, as well as the story behind them. We'll see what they produce.

16. now that's some clarity, and some fuckin' fuego! keep it up MR. Carter!!

Sent from somewhere above N.A.S.A

17. Yeah Jimmy that's a sexy patty.  How's the flavor?  Besides amazing.

18. Thanks everyone :smoke:

Kinda tastes like starburst candy and pineapple or something... Its a very complex flavor to describe but its super tasty! Reminds of of something tropical, I could see myself dabbin this on a beach in Hawaii or something lolol I mean, that is where the seeds came from :p

19. Went on a shopping spree... 
    wax a lot.jpg
    wax and hash.jpg

20. #8560 marlanwe164, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    good   job..[​IMG]