Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

- - Show your Hash/Oil! - -

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 15, 2010.

1. I've done about 10 runs and the vac pump never made a knocking noise, i know when it reaches maximum vacuum. After a 3hr purge it was done bubbling I flipped it after the first hour. When I pulled it out its completely see through and still easy to work with. I tried vac purging for 10 hours and was unhappy with the consistency I received. It was high quality and tasted amazing but when i tried to get it on the dabber it was too hard and shot around.

2. And another "It looks good, it gets me high so fuck it" post... great. continue smoking tane soup then :wave:

3. So the soupy butane filled oil you like better than your better tasting better quality shatter

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Skunk wax (hard to see) -> northern lights crumble -> blue dream crumble -> pineapple shatter (has some crumble on it). All were about 35-40/g.

Sent from the leaner dome, my crib on the moon.

Attached Files:

5. For science :) plus I'm a waiter and I can have it at work. I successfully dissolved a g of qwiso into about 7ml of glyco.

I could get searched by the fbi and they wouldn't find this stuff. It's the most discreet of discreet.

"Volcano everday, baby." - Darth Vapir

6. Here is a cloud from my e cig with my hash mix in it. Pure, delicious, simple, clean, etc. Any ideas or questions; shoot.

Attached Files:

7. Takes 3-5 hits to be blown. I could even increase my potency by not using avb qwiso and using fresh golden iso but hey, why not turn money spent into a money saving opportunity.

8. There is most likely still thc in his stash if it's golden or green. Which is better!

It's nearly all body high. I'm making qwiso with my avb just because I have a surplus. If you really want to do yourself in make firecrackers. You'll get more out of it. Or be creative and experiment. Thc and cbd's attach to fat. Fatty foods+ :)

Unless you have a dab hitter or efficient way to smoke the avb qwiso.

9. What is your method if you don't mind me asking? I'd like to have better reclaim.

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397838632.264213.jpg

11. Northern lights oilluminati

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397855839.419159.jpg

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397871760.933632.jpg
    7 grams from 2 ounces of white widow trim.

13. Avb qwiso from an O. New method

Attached Files:

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397960786.691447.jpg

Purple urkle nug run

Sent from my eyephone

15. Lol or go through a middle man
    Pay 70
    Get jacked
    Lose smoking money for the week

16. I just got a batch of purple urkle the other day, and its got green and purp all up in it tastes abd smells amazing to. im wantin to do a run with it, so hopefully my equipment gets here soon! Lookin good btw too

Sent from the man himself

17. Thanks man. Hope the run goes good.

Got this as a birthday present.
    Pretty stable at room temp and is clean as far as I can tell.

Happy 420 yall

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397996623.804625.jpg

Sent from my eyephone

Beautiful!

19. Some wax I picked up

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398136439.372482.jpg
    Headband
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398136457.116815.jpg
    Blue Dream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk