Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

- - Show your Hash/Oil! - -

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 15, 2010.

1. its not finished after 2 hours, you need to keep going and flip that slab every few hours. and that noise you heard from your pump was probably it reaching its full vac, they make a particular sound after they've pulled as deep as they can.

2. Thanks man but I'm good on your advice. It's not black it's just condensed. It's fine just the way I'm doing it. I'm baked and it made me pass out from how potent it was haha. All I do is use 91 ISO with trim,stems,and kief that gets accumulated kept in the freezer for a minute threw two non bleached coffee filters into my Pyrex dish on a hot plate and change temps randomly.. It was a good run, nice taste, full melt, and got a good .7 return. I'm happy with my method. It works good for me. My friend has done ISO runs the same way and gets some good dabs.

3. Dude trust may get you stoned but its still not healthy in significant amounts bro, you ARE inhaling a large concentration of ppm of residual solvent so dont mean to bash as its a good beginners attempt but you need to vac or let sit for like a week at most on low heat to atleast attain 100-250 ppm! Even at a cannalytics testing lab they fail ANY TEST that tests at 500ppm or more and yours is prob sitting pretty close to that amount which is damaging to the lungs! And your body! Were just trying to help you buddy! Not have another news report about " the dangers of dabbing" because you or someone else keels of a collapsed lung or other dehabilitating ailments cause from solvent inhalation ! Just trying to help blades out homie!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Damn. That looks like some shitty oil.
    Looks like you pulled more chlorophyll than anything else, cause that patty is pitch black.
    I would not inhale that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Here's some nice Honey Oil I made with a vac purge/100 micron screen, with about an oz of trim. Tastes like Black Cherries!  :metal:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. O love the "its good enough for me" response. If you like poisoning yourself go ahead.

7. #8507 nomad881, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    sorry for the contradiction then mate, your spot on,it was my bad. It only loaded his last photo So I was judging by that. I too use the sun to get rid of the green color before winterizing on long soak batches. I'm pretty sure I've put up a couple pics on here of my high cbd "black Pearl " oil. It's clean as fuck, but still "black " when not thinned out.
    I do multiple super short washes(when using ISO) 20 secs each, using only decarbed and aged kief. I then Polish those washes with uv light ( I use the sun when it's out) then heat purge, then winterize with ethanol, then heat purge AGAIN. I'm not certain,but I think the double heating before and after winterizing contributes to the dark coloring. It makes my body feel amazing, So it works for my needs and the needs of those I supply.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Avb qwiso off of last batch

"Volcano everday, baby." - Darth Vapir

Attached Files:

9. Shoot out any opinions, fellas.

10. looks like cleaned up reclaim, is that normal for avb runs?not hating just curious. How's the high? I'm curious, as a buddy of mine Has a grip of avb that I've been eying. He vapes at the lowest temp, and the remaining glands are all golden, which leads me to believe there's allot of cannabinoids present, especially the kind I'm after. I revaped some of his shit on a whim and it was all body,virtually no head high which is great for me.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Ya its typically darker. I use mine to make a tincture and its dark brown/black even when i freeze it. I tell everyone the tincture us better than hash for abv. Its not gonna be tasty so why not use it more efficiently than dabbing?

12. #8512 krazzykid, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    I have made quite a few batches from ABV. For me it is always a great sleep inducer. I typically make mine into edibles so I don't mind doing much longer soaks. The flavor, even if you do quick washes, is typically not very good. That being said I would have no trouble doing dabs with my ABV oil, but I don't

I am in the camp that I waste nothing, and I mean nothing so for me it is a no brainer.

Best thing for you to do is try it. If it comes out real bad then you could just turn it into cannacaps and you won't have to taste it at all.

Edit: Oh and I have never and will never have reclaim that looks like that. My reclaim is always amber colored and seems to be every bit as potent, although slightly more towards CBD effects.
    I save up my reclaim until I am broke then I use it. I once had 30+ grams of reclaim, after dabbing all of it I reclaimed again and got another few grams of claim. This reclaimed-reclaim was still as good to dab in my opinion.

13. For being from ABV, I would say it looks normal. I do long soaks on my ABV and I use it for edibles.
    I imagine it probably tastes like poo though

14. I put a piece of my liquid pad that came with my Volcano into my Vapir No2. Dabbed some in there at 400 and I couldn't ask for better. Tastes like any hash I've had before just takes a little longer to get me to my respected level. It is more of a body high though. I did evap it all the way down to about 2gs out of 14g abv with a lot of keif in it to.

Could be easily priced at $20-30 a g here

15. Ahhh, kief as well. Good call

16. Last batch of granddaddy purp oil, switched to some new strains. But here is 6 grams. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397769522.180360.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397769537.663470.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397769546.712769.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397769559.179489.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. #8517 AsAp52, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    I did a double pan simmer method with my qwiso and some e cig liquid. Stirred consistently and it works PERFECT.

Going to go get some 0 nic liquid and make some qwiso out of green and do the same thing since it'd be more potent/tasty and it won't be a mind blowing mix of nic, thc and cbds.

18. Thanks, man

I save everything that comes out of my vapes. Was very potent for avb qwiso

19. but why? I dont understand why you would want to dissolve your oil into glycerine or PG/PEG, makes zero sense to me. It takes more hits to get the same amount of medicine. why wouldnt you vape it by itselft? I understand a pen is convenient but why not use a pen that doesnt require liquid?

20. Smell cover is the only reason i can think to use that over a specific tank/pen