Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Outdoor strain guide

• Please log in to reply

patriofarmer

patriofarmer

• 3,449 posts

Edited by patriofarmer, 24 October 2010 - 06:31 AM.

• Chunk, Russy, Greentrails and 1 other like this

Similar Topics: Outdoor strain guide     x

patriofarmer

patriofarmer

• 3,449 posts

Edited by patriofarmer, 31 October 2010 - 08:14 PM.

• Russy likes this

patriofarmer

patriofarmer

• 3,449 posts

Edited by patriofarmer, 18 October 2010 - 05:22 AM.

patriofarmer

patriofarmer

• 3,449 posts

Edited by patriofarmer, 30 October 2010 - 07:17 AM.

70s

70s

ORGANICS!!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,507 posts
great thread idea patrio! we didnt really have one of these over here, very useful. ill add my contribution later:)

michael68

michael68

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 508 posts
Hell yeah! Glad to see one of these.

There's a good one on another forum and I was wondering why we didn't have one.

I'll contribute later.

patriofarmer

patriofarmer

• 3,449 posts

• Corto Malteze likes this

Corto Malteze

Corto Malteze

Night grower

• Gold Member
  • 5,879 posts

Burned Haze

Burned Haze

World Strain Tester

• Old School
  • 3,946 posts
Strain:Kushberry x Skunk or what i wanna call her " Monster Berry "
Breeder: DNA/RESERVE
Sex:reg
Year grown:2010

Area grown:NE

Harvest date: 29th Sept ( have anther 3 pack, yay) 10/10

Taste:Blueberry jam/ Blackberries, lemon, mint10/10

Smell:Blueberry jam/ Blackberries , lemons, taste like it smells, amazing!
10/10
Potency:Good balance body and headhigh, great everyday smoke, uplifting & has great anti axiety medicine.10/10

Mold?: Best mold/bug resistant strain i ever witnessed in a grow, nothing would touch it and it was in worst part for moisture since close to swamp!

Yield: - 12 1/2 oz's from one plant , wish i would of left her out anther few weeks, would of got well over a LB off her! She was well over 8ft tall, huge bush plant that was getting unlimited water from the swamp!

Overall: 10/10 - Amazing and unique smoke, will be growing this strain again, was a early flower and big yielder but also very reisistant to everything, could take tons of feed and just craved for more. Will be keeping this treasure for a good time. BOMB! i would not ever put a 10/10 on any of my other strains, damn i wish i would of took some cuttings :(

-BH

Edited by Burned Haze, 18 October 2010 - 02:31 AM.

• patriofarmer and 70s like this

Burned Haze

Burned Haze

World Strain Tester

• Old School
  • 3,946 posts
Strain: LSD - Mazar x Skunk #1

Breeder: Barney Farms

Sex:Feminized

Harvest date:Sept 29th

Taste: Hashy tint, incenses , roses ,cofee & lemony, earthy

Smell: Rotton,sour,incense,pinesol, earthy & lemony. Warning extremely smelly!

Potency
: Extreme!
very narc and trippy high to it, i grew it last year and it was my favorite and i would say it hasnt changed really. Very uplifting and so strong you could laugh for hours and almost break a lung.

Mold?: Very resistant, very little mildew on this strain and lost less than a gram to mould ( grew 11, had 1 left from last year ) Yield: Average a few oz's, the one in root pot got a good 6 OZ'S

Overall: A great plant that wont couchlock you to death but is ultra strong, very compact and amazing looking buds. A must for any outdoor grower!

Edited by Burned Haze, 18 October 2010 - 02:33 AM.

70s

70s

ORGANICS!!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,507 posts
Strain: cole train
Breeder: reserva privada
Sex: f
Year grown: 2010
Area grown: NE
Harvest date: first week october
Taste: heavy hashy old school flaver
Smell: pheno 1- insanely pungent once the jar is opened, hits you like a ton a bricks with skunk and insane potent smell which i assume is the trainwreck dominant feature in the pheno. the second pheno smells like ground up pepper. completely different smell. i need a 5 pack of this strain see what others phenos i can find:poke::P
Potency: the potency is there. about an 8 ide say. the silver haze really takes effect with no couch lock syndrome, but still there is no hiding that tw and this stuff gets you stoned. full punch to the body and some visual effects as well. a great smoke to get feeling really wasted:smoke:
Mold?: i lost about 3 grams to mold. little if any..
Yield: i lost 3/4 of pheno 1 and harvested about 3-4 ounces of early buds. harvested the rest(1/4) mature and got about 3-4 ounces. this is a heavy yielding plant. vigorous right off the gate from veg to flower and power packs heavy stinky buds in flower. a true monster yielding bush.
overall: overall this plant kicked ass. very happy with the product and so is anyone who smokes it. her buds were such a delight in the garden and was one of my favorite in veg. was a nute hog! i am definitely going to buy more cole train seeds, great overall plant!
  • patriofarmer and Russy like this

Burned Haze

Burned Haze

World Strain Tester

• Old School
  • 3,946 posts
Strain: MK ULTRA - OG KUSH X G13

Breeder: TH

Sex: Feminized

Harvest date: Sept 29th

Taste: pepper with mango with a hashy tone to it

Smell: mango with berries with a hint of mint

Potency: Very strong smoke that will knock you out if you smoke to much of it, it's very formulated buds that are super potent and frosty as fuck. It last a good 3-4 hours and thats great for a rhino smoker like myself. very fun smoke and One of my favorites this year !

Mold/insects?: very resistant to all the plagues and insects issues i had with other strains.

Yield: 8 oz's for that plant

Overall: a wonderful strain, i got a farily good yield-er since the description says long. Will be buying MKULTRA again ;)

patriofarmer

patriofarmer

• 3,449 posts

AussieBudFarmer

AussieBudFarmer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 171 posts

OK grasscity, there are plenty of outdoor grow journals up. This would be a great place to share your feedback on the strains ya'll grew and how they performed for you. Here's a format so they are all consistent with the same info. Pics would be great but not necesary. C'mon everyone post yours up so we can cut through all the BS and hating out there. You can still trash a strain, just be specific why you had issues with it. Please no trashing an entire company just because you have issues with the owners...you know who you are. Just copy and paste the format below and fill it in. This would help out alot of growers looking into next season.

Strain:
Breeder:
Sex:
Year grown:
Area grown:
Harvest date:
Taste:
Smell:
Potency:
Mold?:
Yield:
Overall:

Here we go

Strain: cole train
Breeder: reserva privada
Sex: f
Year grown: 2010
Harvest date: first week october
Taste: heavy hashy old school flaver
Smell: pheno 1- insanely pungent once the jar is opened, hits you like a ton a bricks with skunk and insane potent smell which i assume is the trainwreck dominant feature in the pheno. the second pheno smells like ground up pepper. completely different smell. i need a 5 pack of this strain see what others phenos i can find
Potency: the potency is there. about an 8 ide say. the silver haze really takes effect with no couch lock syndrome, but still there is no hiding that tw and this stuff gets you stoned. full punch to the body and some visual effects as well. a great smoke to get feeling really wasted
Mold?: i lost about 3 grams to mold. little if any..
Yield: i lost 3/4 of pheno 1 and harvested about 3-4 ounces of early buds. harvested the rest(1/4) mature and got about 3-4 ounces. this is a heavy yielding plant. vigorous right off the gate from veg to flower and power packs heavy stinky buds in flower. a true monster yielding bush.
overall: overall this plant kicked ass. very happy with the product and so is anyone who smokes it. her buds were such a delight in the garden and was one of my favorite in veg. was a nute hog! i am definitely going to buy more cole train seeds, great overall plant!
Thank you that70sshow

Strain: Kandy Kush
Sex: Femmed in 09, standard in 10
Breeder: Reserva Privada
Year grown: 2009-2010
Area grown: Southern ne
Harvest date: 3rd week in Sept-early Oct.
Taste: Lemony, fruity inhale. Skunky exhale. Very expansive smoke, not exactly smooth but my personal favorite once I found it. You'll cough and get off.
Smell: Lemon and Skunk to the extreme. This is weed that gets you busted.
Potency: 9 out of 10 definitely an indica dominant strain. 2 hits will put you on your ass.
Mold?: Y a bit each year. This year only the seeded but got a bit of mold
Yield: High yielder, of chunky smelly potent nugs. Frost all over the fan leaves.
Overall: A better performer indoors as it is a bit delicate, but worth the effort. 3 Pheno's an indica that finishes first and tastes the most of lemon. Sativa finishes last and a bit less flavorful, but yields like you won't believe. 3rd is a mutant that is fragile and smaller from the start but worth keeping if you can. This yields the largest percentage of bud vs stem that I have ever seen. If you can get your hands on this strain you won't be disapointed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B]Area grown[/B]:NE
10/10
Potency:Good balance body and headhigh, great everyday smoke, uplifting & has great anti axiety medicine.10/10
Mold?: Best mold/bug resistant strain i ever witnessed in a grow, nothing would touch it and it was in worst part for moisture since close to swamp!
Yield: - 12 1/2 oz's from one plant , wish i would of left her out anther few weeks, would of got well over a LB off her! She was well over 8ft tall, huge bush plant that was getting unlimited water from the swamp!
Overall: 10/10 - Amazing and unique smoke, will be growing this strain again, was a early flower and big yielder but also very reisistant to everything, could take tons of feed and just craved for more. Will be keeping this treasure for a good time. BOMB! i would not ever put a 10/10 on any of my other strains, damn i wish i would of took some cuttings
Thank you Burned Haze

Strain: La Confidential
Breeder: DNA genetics
Sex: Feminized
Year grown: 2009-2010
Area grown: Southern ne
Harvest date: 3rd week in Sept
Taste: Citrus overtones, with something undescribable. Some of the best pot I know.
Smell: A bit skunky and a bit piney, not that overpowering.
Potency: 8 the effects are not overpowering in moderation but a pleasure to smoke.
Mold?: Zero.
Yield: Average to below average. This strain is not known for yielding, but what you get is FIRE.
Overall: If your looking for a commercial strain look elsewhere. If quality mold free early buds are what you want check this one out.

Strain: LSD - Mazar x Skunk #1
Breeder: Barney Farms
Sex:Feminized
Harvest date:Sept 29th
Taste: Hashy tint, incenses , roses ,cofee & lemony, earthy
Smell: Rotton,sour,incense,pinesol, earthy & lemony. Warning extremely smelly
Potency: Extreme! very narc and trippy high to it, i grew it last year and it was my favorite and i would say it hasnt changed really. Very uplifting and so strong you could laugh for hours and almost break a lung.
Mold?: Very resistant, very little mildew on this strain and lost less than a gram to mould ( grew 11, had 1 left from last year ) Yield: Average a few oz's, the one in root pot got a good 6 OZ'S
Overall: A great plant that wont couchlock you to death but is ultra strong, very compact and amazing looking buds. A must for any outdoor grower!

Thank you Burned Haze

hey dude this is a good idea and il be adding my info soon, just thought id let you know that you left out potency for the cole train.

puff99buds

puff99buds

• Registered Upgraded
  • 222 posts

10/10

Overall: 10/10 - Amazing and unique smoke, will be growing this strain again, was a early flower and big yielder but also very reisistant to everything, could take tons of feed and just craved for more. Will be keeping this treasure for a good time. BOMB! i would not ever put a 10/10 on any of my other strains, damn i wish i would of took some cuttings :(

-BH

hey man do you remember roughly when you started these seeds? i am also in the ne. sounds like a perfect strain for me! had issuses with mold this year and yeild ( on some)

thanks!

Corto Malteze

Corto Malteze

Night grower

• Gold Member
  • 5,879 posts

Edited by Corto Malteze, 23 October 2010 - 11:10 PM.

Corto Malteze

Corto Malteze

Night grower

• Gold Member
  • 5,879 posts

Edited by Corto Malteze, 23 October 2010 - 11:10 PM.

• suspect and patriofarmer like this

Burned Haze

Burned Haze

World Strain Tester

• Old School
  • 3,946 posts

hey man do you remember roughly when you started these seeds? i am also in the ne. sounds like a perfect strain for me! had issuses with mold this year and yeild ( on some)

thanks!

4-10ish area

More strains soon! been trying to smoke a good amount before i make to far of a judgment, plus had to wait on curing :hello:

ReggieG

ReggieG

Just a breeder

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,654 posts
Strain: B-Chunk

Breeder: ReggieG

Parentage : Bubblegum ( Serious Seeds) x Chunky Cheese (Canacopia Seeds)

Year grown: 2009 - Current

Area grown: Southern Hemisphere ( 37South)

Harvest date: April 10th 2009

Taste: Very thick Cheese taste with an exhale of Bubblegum. Lingering taste after smoking.

Smell: Cured bud exhibits a strong Cheese aroma, but when cutting up readying to smoke there is a very strong Bubblegum aroma.

Potency: 8.5 out of 10

Mold?: None visible, has not been exposed yet to a grow in higher humidity areas.

Yield: 240 - 260 gramms DRY BUD WEIGHT

Overall: I love Bubblegum and I really love Cheese strains. Easy to grow, very quick to mature ( 9 weeks), have grown Indoors and Outdoors. Odour is an issue Indoor as it really gets its stink on at 4 weeks into flowering. Handles heavy trimming and tipping. Would be an ideal ScroG candidate. 8 out of 10.

Posted Image

Edited by ReggieG, 28 November 2010 - 11:03 AM.

• patriofarmer likes this

patriofarmer

patriofarmer

• 3,449 posts

• ReggieG likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users