Rolling paper substitute?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Lord Cohliani, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Regardless it's really none of your business how my personal life is. All I did was ask a question, you guys don't need to get a big rash just because I can't get rolling papers.

2. Do honey really work like the gum on actual rolling papers? I would roll and lick then run my lighter while lit, back and forth. Making it work just fine. I've never tried the paper between cheese slices. Also, using honey as the gum; wouldn't that be bad to inhale while smoking? What about like chap stick?

3. He just doesn't want you to get some crazy lung disease. Plus, the whole situation makes it seem like you aren't 18, which you have to be to use this wonderful site.

To be on topic though, if you're going to use that tracing paper, use honey to glue it shut. Nothing else. It'll be a horrible smoke though.

4. This is what I'm gonna do. Thanks for not being a douche, +rep.

/topic

5. If your referring to me, I'm not a "he"

Im just trying to discourage anything that isn't safe.

6. What, no one mentioned tampon paper? Ya, I said it.

Hell, I've even packed a cigarette before :)

Note: I agree with others, don't smoke shit that's not supposed to be smoked. If you don't have papers, just make a bowl out of something. Tinnie, steamroller, apple...

7. I plan to be smoking the joint in a corn maze Friday, so I don't really want to use a pipe. I just want something that looks inconspicuous (it'll be dark anyways).

8. Pack a cigarette. Takes a lot of time, kinda tastes like crap - pretty stealthy though.

9. Was thinking about that, but I have no access to one.

10. There's no way you are 18 if you can't get rolling papers...

Regardless, do NOT use a receipt, it's printed on thermal paper, meaning the ink is in the paper amrit isheat activates. Smoking a joint out of ink covered paper? Bad idea

11. man fuck all that stuff, just use an apple pipe!!

12. Not like toxic glue lol like elmers glue sticks barely any

13. smoke a tampon and get it over with

14. use the tracing paper you have and use honey for glue. Easy and simple. No asking about your personal life needed, like other people here always seem to do...

15. #36 oceansgreen, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2010

honey, this is what i use when making j's from something other than rolling paper, but i would definately look into 'raw' papers
    edit** i wasn't calling you honey, i meant the stuff from bees, also this would be super awesome if you could get ahold of some honey from bees who live near some MJ plants :)

16. this, lazy biiaatcchhh. Or use and apple, nicer than u'd expect. Weed that tastes of apple and apple that tastes of weed, win win:cool:

17. yeah when your high you can smoke plastic and lead too it wont matter because your high :cool:

18. dont use anything other than rolling papers. you WILL die

19. THIS! Using anything else is just a death wish!