Rolling paper substitute?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Lord Cohliani, Oct 13, 2010.

1. What's the best substitute for rolling paper?

2. paper between slices of cheese. gum wrapper, remove foil by applying pressure with fingers. might need some honey too because neither of those are gummed.

3. You know those blank pages in the back of the bible...

4. EDIT: ^^^ beat me to it :p

5. lol same here haaha :laughing:

and stride wrappers work the best if you're going to the gum side.

6. Bamboo paper- if you have any bamboo near you, crack open a stalk. Inside will be enough rolling paper for about a hundred joints. I'm serious.
    It's a much healthier and better-burning option than those listed above.

7. Any reciept u can customize the size too use a glue stick to seal it up I always do this the smoke isn't that bad and it doesn't matter when ur high:)

8. Rolling papers, glass pipe, and real vaporizers.
    Dont use anything else. Use paper thats meant to be smoked(no, not bible paper or whatever, ROLLING papers)

9. What about tracing paper? It seems really similar to Bible paper and I have a bunch of it laying around.

10. really? i mean smoking a receipt isn't the worst thing but you really glue it shut? it's bad to sniff glue and you smoked it lol.

11. How about rolling papers? Any other papers are NOT meant to be put into your body.

Maybe order a few packs of a couple different kinds of rolling papers online.

Some good ones are Smoking brand(they make the Bob Marley hemp papers and others), and RAW classics(not RAW organic).

12. I wouldn't trust any substitutes too much trouble when you can literally find change in your couch and buy papers they are cheaper then dirt. And unless you live in a strict county if your 18 you can buy them.

13. if you can get that shit to stick when you roll it, then light that shit up! just don't make a habit out of this haha..

14. What exactly should I do to make it stick? A glue stick?

And don't worry, this is just a one time deal. I plan on getting rolling papers soon.

15. NO, dont use any glue or adhesive.

Nothing will work like an actual rolling paper will.

16. if you are 18, why do you need a substitute..

17. Smoking glue = best idea I've heard all day:rolleyes:

18. No car at the moment and my parents wouldn't take me to get papers in a million years. I'm going to a buddies place in a couple days and I want to bring a joint or two along (I'm not gonna bring my huge bong over there). So, I need to find a substitute pretty soon.

So what can I use to make it stick?

19. A couple of days, and you wont be in a gas station or store by then???

20. I don't have a car, so why would I be in a gas station or a store without my folks?