iolite v. magic flight launch box

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Vapenbake, Oct 13, 2010.

1. I had an iolite and absolutely loved it. It was one of the best decisions ever to buy that thing. Unfortunately i do not have my iolite anymore.

I was wondering how does the Magic Flight launch box compare to the iolite.

I also have a couple question about the mflb.
    1. Where can you buy those rechargable batteries.
    2. How come people say the mflb isnt good with a group of people

thank you

2. 1)Any rechargeable AAs will work you just have to remove the label...
    2)It takes a little more technique to get it right...The iOlite just turn it on and inhale...

If you loved your iOlite that much I would just get another one of them..I know I will if mine ever craps out...

3. yeah but the mflb is 100 $ cheaper

4. Ya but come on dude that's like not much really...You don't wanna be dealing with batteries all the time...

Buy It.

Now.

I'm Baked.

:smoking:

5. batteries aren't a hassle. it's true though, i wouldnt say it's good for groups because there's a bigger learning curve. Also the trench (or bowl) will only fit about .1 (maybe a little more if u try). So i think if you really teach someone well that it's fine using it with say...1 of your friends, maybe 2

6. #6 c2k5, Oct 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2010
    I love my mflb. I've never used the iolite so I can't say anything bad about it. However the mflb is amazing. The batteries aren't a big deal. 1 battery is enough to get 1 person blowed. Not to mention the mflb is alot smaller than the iolite so it's very concealable.

It sucks for groups. There is a learning curve and there is always 1 person in the group that is fucktarded and will never get the hang of it. Plus I'm pretty sure with 3-4 people in rotation with it you'll over heat the batteries.

7. Theres a bunch of topics like this on fuckcombustion.com
    Overall, the MF LB is better IMHO.

8. I just got an iolite. I wish I had gotten one sooner. This thing is great.

9. Answers in Quote ^

10. I've had both, 1 week after I got the MFLB I sold the Iolite.