I am spending $150 on a new Bong/Smoking Device Reply What You Would Buy

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Desensitizer, Oct 13, 2010.

1. I have been looking at buying a Vortex glass pipe... the Cold Fusion one. Can't find a picture of it, and the website has no prices. It is a coil condensor and probably more than $150, but I found this LIGHT UP bong on the Vortex page that looks Sick!

Anyone own one of these with the lights inside????

Check out this picture:
    [​IMG]

2. #63 Desensitizer, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2010
    As I said before, why that one

Most likely I am still got pursue the $150 Bong at the moment but I'll keep that in mind. Why is your ZOB option so much better than the SYN?

I am so close to finishing the $150 though so I still gotta know if it is easy or hard to pack very small bowls with the Ben Wilson Clear Disc Screen Slide

3. I purchased a zob piece a few years ago and wasnt that impressed but not two long ago I purchased two zobs a wubbler (which is in your price range, and I love it although not online) and my other one was a custom worked zob but i traded it for some items, i can no longer discuss on gc. A good friend owns two syns a cheaper one ( possibly the one your looking at) and a double shower head syn I believe. There one he got for around 200 wasnt better than my zobs and the double shower head that cost around 600 is good but not better than my worked zob that I traded. But I really recommend the downstem 6 arm I mentioned or its not worth either imo... its only 65 bucks more.:smoke:

4. get a vaporizer

[​IMG]

5. Not that vape if anything for his price range the launch box 100% but if you read the thread he has his mind set on a bong.

6. So anyone with the slide wanna tell me if it will easily accept small amounts of weed?

7. Straights are nice and sturdy.I went with a beaker b/c i already owned a straight tube. You could upgrade to a alex k shower or maybe even a alex k mini6 arm. The mini 6 on a simple straight syn would be killer.

8. Yes it will

9. I prefer the straight neck tube. And lots of ice.... I had an awesome ZOB that lasted like 4 years. Had 3 sets of perc's in it and it made the smoke like totally cold. I have never heard of Syn.... but ZOB is great and you should consider their glass for sure in that price range. I think PURE is made in china glass, but it is so hard to tell these days.

10. lmao haaha

11. SO.......
    whaddya get OP ?

12. #73 Toosick, Oct 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2010
    Don't get that blaze glass triple perc. The closed ends on the percs will cause a pretty good amount of drag. EDIT from What I've heard from a friend of mine who is very into bongs straight tubes fill and clear much faster than beakers. Avoid bulbs at all cost he says, and I would assume beakers break easier because the glass is thinner on beaker bottoms.