Weird sensation today!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by insanedank, Oct 13, 2010.

1. I have been smoking some really good sweet island kush that a buddy hooked me up with and ive been smoking and going to class since school has started this semester. I decided to quit smoking because i just didnt know if could handle the high at night to sleep then the morning classes, work and adderall rush. So basically ive been living two different levels of high everyday for almost two months. Never dead sober. On weekends i get fucked up drinking and smoking. I made a's and b's on my first round of tests but ever since i bought this sweet island kush ive been so stoned i forget alot of shit. So anyways i decided two days ago i wanted to stop smoking so much weed and sober up and just take my prescribed adderal. I went to work and class the first day and felt ok like clear minded and sharp, but my vision was like shaky, like everthying was moving in small little slides ticking along. So i started to think "holy shit im still high from last night, SICK!" then that weird shit never went away. So today i got up at 6am to clock in and my vision was still fucking shaky!(sensation from title) I started to trip and went through the whole day in a weird fucked up mood. Like i felt like i was a shmuck and a dopehead. I have severe adhd and im taking adderal to see if it helps me. So tonight i just smoked the sweet island and im baked right now. So is my vision fucked up from quitting smoking? Will i always have to smoke to keep my vision good or what? I feel like im going crzy:eek:

2. Just. fuck. me. now.

3. Just kidding...

Chilling tale, Buddy!

4. hahah :devious: im soo high right now

5. :confused_2:

All. I. want. is. your. tongue. on. my. clit.

6. but seriously...

I commend you on that lovely story old bean!

7. Aye guh lemme lick yo butt

8. To liick the butt is to lick the soul.... :cool:

9. Aye guh lemme put my dick in yo soul

10. Shakey vision is most often a migraine symptom, although it can also be an indication of a serious underlying disease process, such as MS. If this continues, please speak to your physician, they will need to do testing to determine if it is something serious. There are medications which can help. This symptom may have nothing to do with your cannabis use.

If you are having any of these symptoms, please seek medical attention promptly
    Optic neuritis: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

In the meantime, a song
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-9wlxVIcvE]YouTube - Amon Duul II - "Eye-Shaking King"[/ame]

11. hahahahaha wtf is even happening here man

12. Wow. My post seems to have some strange issues, there.:eek:
    I think that eye thing is catching...

13. To penetrate the soul is like putting a needle through the heart of a dove...:mad:

14. :bongin:i liked the tongue and clit licking and fucking part??

15. w = uu

16. Maybe thats what i need to do to feel better

17. I have no loss in vision and its in both eyes. Like just moving things move at me and my eyes shake to focus or something its better today but its really annoying when im driving. Its like being high and driving everything comes at you differently. Its frightening to say the least but if it gets any worse im def. gonna see a physician. Thanks for all the help and support meing
    :cool:

18. ...;)