So yeah, I just wanted to say...#shoutout to Attitude

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by LookUp, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Just got my seeds that I ordered a week ago. They prolly came yesterday, IDK, I've been outta town. Anyway they kinda got all the seeds right (one of the free seeds was suppose to be another Kandy Kush but I'm glad they threw in lemon skunk instead). Not only that, I found a capsule in the package that has 13 seeds in it! IDK if it was a mistake or they're making sure they have a returning customer. They do now though! lol. They aren't labeled but I'm gonna throw 1 in with my first grow. Mystery plant :)

Everything went smooth though, no complaints. Bout to start germinating the seeds, hopefully they're all good

Here's what I got. The ones with the *s were free

Resin Seeds Bubblicious
    Reserva Privada Kandy Kush
    DNA Lemon Skunk*
    DNA Sour Cream*
    G13 Labs Blueberry Gum*
    G13 Labs Pineapple Express*
    13 mystery seeds*

I did pick & mix btw.

2. #2 AbeFroman, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2010
    Sounds like you purchased that second Kandy Kush? If you did you probably got the 13 pure afghani from G13. They have been running a promo if you purchased a few of their strains, that one included. congrats.

You said you got the Reserva Privada Kandy Kush though so I'm kinda confused. The special was for DNA Kandy Kush

3. I ordered RP Kandy Kush and Bubblicious, the rest of the seeds came free. Here's how the order looked in the email confirmation

Product: Pick and Mix Resin Seeds Bubblicious Feminized
    Options: Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds
    Quantity: 1
    Product Code: Pick and Mix
    Price: $11.06

Product: Reserva Privada Kandy Kush Feminized
    Product Code: FREE SEED
    Price: $17.39

Product: UFO#1 DNA Genetics Sour Cream Feminized
    Price: $0.00

Product: G13 Labs Blueberry Gum Feminized

Product: G13 Labs Pineapple Express Feminized

Product: Reserva Privada Kandy Kush Feminized

But I got Lemon Skunk instead of the extra kandy kush seed. And also got those 13 pure afghani

4. Thats pretty awesome. Looks like somebody was high and just saw Kandy Kush, so they threw you those free 13 Afghani. Congrats to you.:hello:

You can see the free 13 from DNA on their home page.

5. #5 AbeFroman, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2010
    I got my seeds in 6 days as well. Seems to around the norm for myself and others I know on the west coast. I'm looking forward to growing out my sharksbreath, lemon skunk, and Kandy Kush the most out of my freebies.

Congrats on all the Mr. Nice gear, you should be REALLY happy with it. His strains are top notch. I thought about getting some Critical Mass. I didn't even know Black Widow and Medicine Man were in stock because it says coming soon, but I just checked and you can add them to the cart.haha

6. Yeah I heard those G13 strains weren't that great, pineapple express specifically.. That and blueberry gum are off to the side at the moment. Gonna use those afghan seeds for experimentation

7. Damn I hope I get 13 mystery seeds in mine!

I ordered G13s Purple Haze and Gigabid this order so...?

I don't really kno why i did tho cuz the Whiite Widow I ordered from em died as a lil seedling =\

Hopefully all there seeds aren't bogus...