Exercising After Smoking

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by RecStoner, Oct 12, 2010.

1. one word
    bullshit

2. smoke after working out, while in the sauna or a hot tub! the high you get from exercise is just as good:cool:

3. haha, 0 words..
    troll.

4. I'm in the process, this should be pretty funny im so cheeched :smoking:

5. Hoodia is one of the best known herbal supplements used as a natural appetite suppressant, but there have been no clinical trials on humans yet. If you search online for hoodia, you will find hundreds of companies selling hoodia and warn you not to buy hoodia pills competitor's useless.

6. #26 DoobieDunker, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2015
    I know certain strains can act as a bronchodilator when taken in small doses. Personally, I don't like to smoke before I lift weights because I feel too relaxed for that type of exertion. I take one hit before I go running tho. Takes my mind off the distance and with some music I can jog for miles without feeling exhausted.

7. [​IMG]

8. Bump
    I wana workout now

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. After I smoke, I feel more motivated.

10. I like to work out about 1h after I vape when the peak just passed but I can still get motivated, by the time the workout is over the high is over as well but then I'm high from the workout :D

Hmm vaping + workout just sounds so much better than smoking + workout :)

11. If you're smoking good quality bud I would imagine the strain would have a lot to do with it, a nice head high would perhaps aid a workout more than a strong body high

12. Depends on the Exercise.

Swimming and Basic Exercises work very well with Weed on some people.

Although more intense sports are not your best options.

13. I get the best workouts before I smoke
    Feels like I can listen to my body better like i'm more 'honest'

14. I don't pay a monthly/yearly fee to visit a gym I never frequent. Instead, I skate 8 miles to my dispensary and sometimes 16 miles for the round trip. On every return for my investment, weed is there to be had. win = win

15. I have smoked before powerlifting and found I didn't feel as stressed when lifting heavier weights. When I lift heavy I can feel taxed emotionally as well as physically if I lift heavy long enough. However, when I smoke (I go through phases of smoking a lot/not smoking at all), I find that it's harder on me for cardio. Mostly because of my breathing and phlegm ikr gross lol.

16. I love to get stoned before playing any sport, any sport. even ping pong or disc golf

17. Some people smoke after and before the workout.