Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Cocaine, how long does it stay in your system?

• Please log in to reply

CAMAROWITHBASS

CAMAROWITHBASS

• Registered Upgraded
  • 199 posts
I pretty much tried cocaine for the first time saturday night when i was getting a tat i did like 3 lines, i would say it was less than .5 of a gram total what i did that night.

Now im 6'2 240 lbs how long would it take for this to be out of my system?

sirseedymcseed

sirseedymcseed

certified bud expert

• Old School
  • 1,139 posts
how do you "pretty much" try it. or are you just a little apprehensive about sharing the fact that you did in fact try cocaine. as for the system length, i don't know. but the nasal damage is permanent.

RuffRat

RuffRat

Have A Toke On Me.

• Old School
  • 2,265 posts
i *think* 12 - 72 hours.

rollinfatty

rollinfatty

window toker

• Old School
  • 2,372 posts

i *think* 12 - 72 hours.

yeah....i heard 3 days also.

CAMAROWITHBASS

CAMAROWITHBASS

• Registered Upgraded
  • 199 posts

how do you "pretty much" try it. or are you just a little apprehensive about sharing the fact that you did in fact try cocaine. as for the system length, i don't know. but the nasal damage is permanent.

i have no problem admitting it, i tried it.

astro

astro

Captain of Outer Space

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,440 posts
It gets out of your system quick. I know that's one of the things that a lot of people hate about piss tests, it'll find weed from like a month ago but not coke (or some other hard drugs) from the weekend. So I wouldn't worry about it in your system. As for nose damage, well, I only do it maybe 2-3 times a year so I can't vouch for long term use, but you're nose won't be hurt from a half gram from one night, even if your nose did bleed.

sensimil

sensimil

Visit the World!

• Old School
  • 7,504 posts
1-2 days

just blaze

just blaze

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,658 posts

wow buddy dont gotta be such a dick, cz it seems like ur tryin to be a smart ass, so he did coke, he's not tellin u how to live ur life shit

stoned_nate

stoned_nate

• Registered Upgraded
  • 713 posts
yea that is one reasonwhy i think drug tests are bull shit cause hard shit gets out fast and weed is the only thing that really stays in your system for more then like 3 days

Zeppelin Joint

Zeppelin Joint

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 992 posts

yea that is one reasonwhy i think drug tests are bull shit cause hard shit gets out fast and weed is the only thing that really stays in your system for more then like 3 days

some places up north do drugtests before they send you off into the field so most people end up going up their to make money but then end up spending it all on coke, becomming addicted and moving back with no job and a raging coke addiction from when you were making 5k bi weekly working the oilfields.

I've seen so many guys get into coke because of drug testing. I'd never work where theirs drug testing. If they wanted a urine sample i'd go into the little room and hotbox it. Or i'd just ask them what other places dont do testing. Most places up north don't even care if you blaze all day long (like as if they were light ciggs) since their just happy to have someone working and they know you can walk next door and get annother $50 an hour job. My friend smokes hash oil and joints all day in the shop he works in, everyone smokes, even the foreman and 50y/o receptionist smoke joints all day.

Fëanor

Fëanor

Lazy Blunt-Lover

• Old School
  • 7,119 posts
I know someone that lost custody of his son to a coke-addicted bitch because she passed a drug test after being clean for 3 days, and he failed for pot after staying clean for 3 weeks.

killAss

killAss

High Life

• Old School
  • 2,203 posts
It depends on how you took it

plumface_2002

plumface_2002

Hi, I'm You.

• Old School
  • 2,223 posts

It depends on how you took it

haha you can only take coke one way moron. Lol. Unless its crack of course. But 2-3, prolly sooner if you drink alot of water and exercise. I know a bitch who passed a test in under 2 days. Shes a fucking shwag though so idk, prolly mostly baking soda lol.

da_buds

da_buds

• Registered Upgraded
  • 142 posts
hmm.. since yous made a thread about how long it will get out of your system and i cant be bothered main another thread how long does ecstacy stay in your body untill it is gone, caus ei tried it for the first time on sat night asell :D

Fëanor

Fëanor

Lazy Blunt-Lover

• Old School
  • 7,119 posts

haha you can only take coke one way moron

You can smoke coke too. I love mixing some yay in with my bowls or blunts sometimes.

RealityFilter

RealityFilter

Dazed and Confused

• Registered Upgraded
  • 146 posts
I'm not sure about how long it stays in if you do it any other way than snorting, but if you snort, absolutely no longer than 3 days.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users