I actually just pissed myself

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Rasta Buds, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Finished a couple of bowls about 20 minutes ago and I'm just on GC eating some delicious leftover pizza. I'm pretty baked and kinda like... Giggling to myself... Yeah.

So anyways I'm reading away and I hear this strange sound, and in half a second I go to defense mode, like baked super quick freakout and then PSSSH, the mounting for one of my blacklights breaks and it falls to the ground and shatters. I thought someone threw a fucking cinder block through my window it was so loud.

Yeah so in my baked state this harmless noise scared me so bad I pissed myself. Now I'm crying from laughing.

2. LMAO that made my night. + rep bro. :hello:

3. that shits hilarious.. must have been some serious bud

4. LOL omg that's epic. I had something similar happen. I was really baked today riding in the car with my mom who was pretty gone too, n she sneezed and I jumped lmao. Usually I can tell when she's gonna sneeze but that one was really sudden XD

Anywho, what is a + rep?

5. intriguing.

6. Somethin's gonna smell like piss now.

7. lol its funny that you told everyone that you were giggling to yourself. GC has that effect on Me too.

8. Lol, wut?

9. Thats fuckin creepy

10. :D:D:D:D Lololololololololol I laughed so hard at that lol.

And OP, lololololol cleaning that shit up is gonna suck :D

11. Ha dude I rinsed off and threw on some clean boxers. I was solid

12. #13 BreezyB, Oct 10, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2010
    lols the only thing funnier than pissing yourself is crapping yourself.

Well actually no, there's something even funnier than that: pissing yourself, crapping yourself, and throwing up all at the same time. That happened to me once upon a Christmas after eating undercooked babyback ribs at a Christmas party.

It started at the beginning of the night- I got really sweaty and sick, then diarrhea, and then all of a sudden I threw up. For the rest of the night I could not stop puking, it was like every 5 minutes until eventually I was just dry heaving and occassionally pissing out of my ass. I got very dehydrated and decided it was a good idea to drink a pitcher of Kool-Aid. Bad idea. I started to feel better, but then the waves of illness came back, and began to fade in and out, and I felt like I could control it. I was wrong. It came back full force and I leaped out of bed and sprinted towards the toilet, but it was too late. Bodily fluids exploded out of me; puke piss and diarrhea everywhere, and it lasted for what seemed like forever (maybe 30 seconds?). :cry:

When the ordeal was over I stripped off my diarrhea/piss/puke soaked pajamas and jumped in the shower, scrubbing for a while until the dreadful smell was gone. I left the shower feeling cleansed, all better, and walked back to my bedroom relieved that it was over, until I passed the scene of the crime, my pile of soiled pajamas, and the smell hit me- I vomited again, all over my fresh, clean pajamas. :eek:

That took a while to clean up, and those pajamas are long gone now. A Christmas to remember... :smoke:

13. Holy shit man, that's disgusting

14. I just are ribs 10 minutes ago and now I'm scared

15. This ^, PLEASE tell me right now what you smoked..

16. Side effects include:
    Laziness
    High Cholesterol
    High Blood Pressure
    BBQ Stains
    Wile Bowls
    Doo Doo Smells Worse and

MUD BUTT!

17. Ditto. You probably looked terrible, lol. Just vomit, watery poo, and urine everywhere. Jesus what a mess...:D

18. same thing happened to me a while back minus it being christmas. I didnt leave the bathroom for a day and a half. It was like every 10 min something was coming out so i didnt even try to leave the bathroom, i slept on the tile floor but ass naked lol. I had no fluids in me so i became dehydrated and OMG both my legs cramped. To this day that was one of the worst pains ever, and ive broke plenty of bones and had plenty of stiches/stapples.