Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

dryer sheet weed

• Please log in to reply

clee14hs

clee14hs

Stone Fingers

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
how do you feel about using dryer sheets to hide your weed with? I keep my weed in a small ziplock bag (usually a 1/2 oz), inside of a bigger ziplock bag packed with dryer sheets. I use this to cover the odor (although it would be very little, i usually have some good mids/fire though so it's a little more). How do you feel about that? Is it overkill? I live in a dorm so I'm usually pretty sketched out.

Also, I feel it gives a definite taste to the weed that I don't mind (tastes like the dryer sheets smell) (I don't do this intentionally), it's very refreshing. What do you think?

for those of you who wish to try it, I find snuggle sheets give it the best taste/smell...

:smoke:

Similar Topics: dryer sheet weed     x

skaboss217

skaboss217

Packing bowls for two

• Registered Upgraded
  • 312 posts
Oh god i remember long ago when my me and my friend smoked his stash it would taste like dryer sheets cause he hid the smell in them. Makes the taste like shit. I hated it and i told him to just get a fuckin pill box but NOOOO. dryer sheets were better to him

kojopolis

kojopolis

Spiderman. Spiderman.

• Bronze Member
  • 2,099 posts

Mental

Mental

god's older brother

• Bronze Member
  • 5,878 posts

colemaann

colemaann

Phish Phiend

• Registered Upgraded
  • 297 posts
I would think as long as it doesn't physically touch the weed it would be fine. This one guy I knew would soak his bud in Pine-sol to give it a different stronger smell, it was pretty fucked up.

Liqweed

Liqweed

No Turn Un-Stoned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,019 posts
Yea, just get a jar.

Brah in44

Brah in44

Crazy Reefer Man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 110 posts
i hate it when my bud tastes like something else other than bud

clee14hs

clee14hs

Stone Fingers

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Well it defiantly isn't good for you so lets just leave it at that.

You can always use a mason jar man, that'll hide smell pretty darn good.

yeah except for the fact that I can't have a mason jar around if they search my room, i have a really good spot for my dryer sheet weed, thats impossible to find. a mason jar would be found easily. my roommates are snitches so I gotta be more carefull then a mason jar

and trust me I wouldn't do it if I didn't have to

Communisaurus

Communisaurus

Comrade Travka

• Registered Upgraded
  • 432 posts
get a miniature rubber sealed plastic jar. they have em at pretty much any department store.
I've seen some that are the size of mini m&m's canisters. You could easily cut a hole in the side of your matress and slip that in there, then cover it up with a sheet. It'd be wayyyy easier to hide that your double bagged, weed-ruining dryer sheet stuff.

just some food for thought.

Lord Cohliani

Lord Cohliani

Old Gregg

• Registered Upgraded
  • 103 posts
Get a pill bottle.

The Audion

The Audion

second order harmonics

• Bronze Member
  • 7,748 posts

Mental

Mental

god's older brother

• Bronze Member
  • 5,878 posts

The Audion

The Audion

second order harmonics

• Bronze Member
  • 7,748 posts

Bunnyrabbitz

Bunnyrabbitz

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,884 posts
Ummm.... dude just get a good container. I have little candy container that has a latched top and I close it up. Better then a bag. :smoke:

DAVlD

DAVlD

9 to the universe

• Gold Member
  • 8,968 posts

Nathan

Nathan

Lost For Words

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,301 posts
^Dude, your sig is way too big, delete before you get an infraction.

I've gotten weed that smells like dryer sheets before.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users