Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paperless joint!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BaronMunchausen, Oct 6, 2010.

1. #1 BaronMunchausen, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010
    Okay so I need some sort of smokable liquid that I can use to coat a "joint" That is just marijuana put into a roller and rolled up nice and tight.

So that way it creates an airtight seal around the outerlayer of cannabis allowing the inner and outter layer to burn. Think of it like a liquid joint wrap so to say.

So you would just take a nicely rolled bit of bud and just paint this "liquid joint wrap" onto it.

Only thing is I need a smokable liquid that would burn evenly and not release any poisonous fumes and would remain air tight.

What is that liquid Grasscity apprentice tokers?

EDIT: Listen guys all I want is a name of a smokable liquid, that would make it airtight. Not "Wtf..." "why would you do this?" Just give me the name of a liquid that could possibly work and I'll be on my merry way.

2. ummm whats the point?.....sounds like itd be harder and more messy than papers anyways...

3. I personally would just enjoy it fonz. I'd be ok with going through with the troubles of making it. I just want to make a paperless joint.

4. i second this . :confused:

5. I don't know how it would work but glycerin?

6. they have clear paper that you can see thru looks like saran wrap

7. Dude, you can make a paperless joint. You need to roll the weed into a tightly packed cylinder, then poke a hole through the middle with a needle. Then you can just light one end of it and smoke it.

8. liquid papers.
    Dude, just google it. They're all the rage in Cambodia :)

9. I'll do some research on that in a second. I don't know if that safe to smoke.

I don't want clear paper I want no paper.

Sounds logical. Have you or anyone else tried this method and did it work?

Also, bongbabe420, I did google it and nothing turned up.

10. sounds interesting, would you find them in a high times near you?

11. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHaUJto1sBk"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

12. Your best bet is getting papers. You CAN get papers. If you are somewhere where internet is, I am betting there is a gas station that you can walk to even. Get some papers, or a cigar, or empty a cig or something. :p

13. #14 BaronMunchausen, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010
    I don't want papers.

As for the hash joint, I want a normal joint, weed, not hash.

14. Of course not :smoke:

15. what are you trying to do? have a log of compressed weed and smoke it? Wouldn't the thc fall off after a bit of handling?

16. Well you just can't be pleased, can you?

Why don't you just do this ?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnPJmDc0b_M"]YouTube - Cali Swag District - Teach Me How To Dougie (Official Video)[/ame]

17. Yeah basically, except I wont be using a lot of handling of it. Just hold it.

And bongbabe420, no I do not support crap music, especially the kind where someone get rich off of a catchy crappy repetitive song, and a semi-hard dance.

18. Damn, dude, don't get mad at people for thinking you are weird for wanting to "smoke a joint rolled in evenly-burning liquids".

It's just not possible. First of all, it's a liquid. Have fun finding a way to roll and burn it.

If anything, it will just leave you with a pile of wet weed and 15 extra minutes of thinking, "Damn, it would be nice to smoke a jibb right now".

19. ...I think you're feeling a little

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcT_HTaZa5g"]YouTube - Tata Young- Sexy naughty bitchy (with lyrics)[/ame]

;)