Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Paperless joint!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BaronMunchausen, Oct 6, 2010.

1. I'm not mad bro. I'm just still curious. I don't mind if people think I'm weird I'm me. And that ain't gonna change.

2. I second this motion.

[​IMG]

3. I'm wondering if somebody could finagle a type of hash oil that would harden into a glue-like substance. Something sort of like how an ice cream cone can be dipped into a special hardening chocolate.

4. "crap music"? wtf. honky.

disclaimer:im white..

5. 1) What the Fuck is a glass blunt :eek: what is that thing!!!!

2) OP...You aren't the brightest dude out there are you? You got too high...its not a good idea...call it a loss and give up your search...

6. From what I've heard a glass blunt is like a chillum, but instead of the bowl being small, it's the larger end, and you grind up weed and pack it in and it burns like a joint or blunt, but it's glass. :p

7. First of all, I think the idea is dumb but I don't want to ruin your dream buddy :hello:

Maybe you could get your hands on whatever adhesive they use on rolling papers?

8. It's a hollow glass tube, inside a bigger, hollow, glass tube. You pull it out as much as you need to pack it and the weed burns straight down.

9. there is no such thing for what your looking for. /thread

10. 2) OP...You aren't the brightest dude out there are you? You got too high...its not a good idea...call it a loss and give up your search...[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. Just a stoned thought that got over thought and should be forgotten. Sounds like to muche effort and I dont see how you would do it honestly.:confused:

11. reading this entire thread is a lol.

i also thought of the glass blunt.
    a liquid joint..lol thats rediculous.

but what an awesome idea.

12. You mean a hitter?

13. Im sorry kid but u seem like a dick...dissing everyones ideas their given you! And who the fuck cares about a paperless joint...GIVE UP.
    Youre not going to find some airtight fucking liquid that doesnt fuck you up!:mad:

Edit:Actually GASOLINE will work, trust me i just did was fucking fantastic!

14. you know what would be fucking amazing?? a pipe made out of a kilo hash block.:hello::yay::yay::metal::metal:

15. Try liquid paper, that brand of white out

16. lol liquid paper.

yes, that one hitter, that crack pipe, the one like a ciggarette. i think that is what your lookn for.

17. --I might have to solve this problem:smoke:

///Crazy enough to work

18. Is this real life?

Just buy a pipe... no paper involved.