Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My girl wants to smoke with me...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Twist3d, Oct 2, 2010.

1. whatever you do stay away from bong hits, girls cant take them. the smaller the amount of weed the better.

2. Not necessarily. Only if you get blunts with a natural leaf.

3. What do you mean? As far as I know. blunts and cigars are made from tobacco.

4. Not if you know how to roll them well.

Like the others said, ease into it. Don't pressure her into taking more hits. And if she starting to feel too high, calm her down. My first time was with a blunt, and I'm not addicted to tobacco. I do prefer a nice huge bong rip though. They always get you wrecked.:smoke:

5. Go with a joint, and just have her take 2 hits and wait. I say no to blunt, she may get turned off by the harshness.

6. Or just gut the blunt of the tobacco and pack it with weed?

7. THE OUTSIDE WRAP LEAF WHATEVER IS STILL MADE OF TOBACCO. PLEASE please stop trying to deny the fact that your a tobacco smoker.

8. You still can't compare smoking a blunt to a cigarette. The tobacco content in a cigarette will be far higher.

9. I never tried to compare it.

Its a good amount of tobacco because a big thick nasty tobacco wrap, that doesnt count as nothing.

This is not the place to argue about tobacco, just that if someone doesnt already smoke it, dont get them started on it.

10. tbh you need to stop being in everybody's business about them smoking tobacco and how horrible it is. if people wanna smoke blunts, let them smoke their blunts and shut up. we're adults bb, we can make our own decisions about tobacco and be responsible for them. who are you to talk down on other people because of the way they choose to smoke?

11. Smoking blunts won't get you addicted unless you're just ridiculously unstable and can barely handle anything without going overboard. Sure if you have a highly addictive personality you might just MIGHT crave them but it's nothing you can't stop with a morsel of self control. Although for a first toke I suggest a regular glass pipe or a nicely rolled j. Or you could just get her faced and use a g-bong. :smoking:

Seriously though, you're her man just make sure YOU don't freak out and nothing will go wrong. Happy toking. :wave:

12. Your the coolest chick EVER.

13. word. +1 :smoking:

14. I just watched this movie for the first time and it truly has changed the way i think of everything.

15. Exactly bro, I agree whole heartedly! It really is a great very well made film, perfect for anyone.

I REEEEALLY need to buy the DVD. Haha

16. I'm obligated by internet law to say "Bang her." :eek:

17. Listen to this and youll be fine..just do everything she likes..the music she likes..if your going somewhere go where she likes

18. this.

19. Thanks for the tips! I'll let you guys know when she smokes... :smoke:

Still... Any advice is welcome.

20. Try to get her to smoke from a bong with cold water and some ice, it won't even feel like you are inhaling any smoke, it will be so cool.