Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone from Australia

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kazaweed, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Ok, fine, you've got a few serial killers aswell, but what about Giant pandas?

2. I live in NZ now, so we have these..

[​IMG]

We may have a stalemate here.

3. Fine then, does you city have Giant balls? (and sad kids wearing giant jackets becuase they think they're Neo?)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. I believe I like to put the burn into Melbourne :smoke:

5. We do have giant steel balls outside a museum but I can't find any pictures of them, so here is a giant camera on a giant steel tripod..

[​IMG]

6. nsw is the place to be anyone reppin the blue mountains???????

7. Just got back from skiing in the blues man . I am a brissie local, i started up a thread like this ages ago haha. Anyway like to go to mardiGRASS in nimbim ?

8. I'm not saying Melbourne's the best city in Australia, but I'm not not saying it either.

Waiting for Joe Luxon to tell me how much better Adelaide is...

and for someone to call me a Mexican...

and for someone to bag the weather...

You're all just jealous.

9. You damn mexican

10. holy shit man im from mckinnon, small world.

11. I've been to melbourne, it was awesome :rolleyes:

The Ringwood train station smelt like pee. The ringwood shopping mall smelt like pee.

In Adelaide only the hobo's smell like pee ;)

12. From nsw startin my second grow lasy year ws a sucess got 1 A.M.S freebie 1 GREAT WHITE SHARK FREEBIE both from GHS both on 10th set of leaves not gunna give them much attension since there freebies but ill water etc and my Bubba kush seeds germinated in 2 days sprouted in 1 excellent quality growing nicely so iv got 5 fem bubba kush seedlings and startin my shark atttacks from dinafem soon also either startin my sensi skunks or afghanicas i have a 605 dollars worth of seeds in breeder packs all diffrent strains wanted 2 grow them all but shit happened.... so conserving them till next year.... but will still have 5 nice bubblegum kushs, 3 shark attacks, 10 afghanicas or sensi skunks lots of yummy bud for me soon:smoke:

13. U must be thinking bout the snowys man not much snow in the blue mtns near sydney btw and i shall be joining u in brissy for schoolies soon bro :)

14. Like I said man I only made it as far as Coffs so I can't say much about NSW. What I did see was amazing though..whereabouts are you at? How much for a small house with a yard where you live? What's minimum wage in OZ??

15. fucking lol

16. Can i come to nsw and help you smoke that man? its no trouble

17. i live in port macquarie like 1 and a half hours south of coffs..umm not sure i still live with my parents and am looking for a job atm because i just finished school heh

18. You on centerlink bro?

19. small house with a yard where i live in s.e melbourne would be upwards of 500k maybe, and mim wage i think is 14 an hour.

20. You want pee smell?

Try Semaphore New Years Eve. :p

Place looks really uptown by day.

But at night some scary looking creatures crawl out.

• Like Like x 1