Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone from Australia

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kazaweed, Oct 2, 2010.

1. I love my grape and warterlemon bluts

Sent from my Suzuki

2. #2822 austkr, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    Watermelon? The shop only has blueberry, strawberry and grape. The blueberry smells like blueberry muffins!
    They do waste a little more than a joint but I'm still sold. They taste so good and for some reason gets you heaps higher

sent from a phone that hasn't been invented yet

3. There's a shop near me that has around 15 flavours. They even have Gin & Juice

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. It hurts. It physically hurts.
    Had about a quarter we were saving only to look at it today and find mold. Also I think it has some spider eggs or something. Tiny yellow dots on a needle like spike. Just like spiders

Attached Files:

5. Guys where can I buy a bottle of ISO alcohol? Bunnings?
    I'm going to attempt a QWISO.
    Supposedly the alcohol kills off the harmful effects of the mould. Even if I don't feel comfortable with toking the resulting hash, I'd be gaining experience which I'm happy about

6. Honestly I'd just throw it out and buy another Q. That bud looks pretty mouldy, were it only a few specks I'd say get the alcohol but that looks fucked beyond repair :/ sorry mate.
    I recently had an entire Q go mouldy, it's the worst feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. How are you guys getting mould?what are you keeping your bud in? I don't think I have ever had bud go mouldy (not that I know of anyways).

Let us know how the hash turns out,had hashfor the first time last weekend,wasn't to bad at all

8. I'm dating a girl from Australia, and I love your accents... Just saying

Жизнь коротка, так жить в самом полном объеме

9. #2829 austkr, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    Cheers! ;)

[member="kudu22"], it was in my weed tin sealed. Always being opened so I don't understand how the mould started unless we picked it up like that.

Airing out my other quarter before storing it just to be sure.
    I've never had mouldy bud before so it was a surprise. I'll definitely be washing my tools to rid spores

10. #2830 Grow2dab., Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    Going through a bit of a blunt stage myself atm, never really got into blunts/joints but loving them right now for some reason.

Moldy stuff can still work it just tastes horrible, as a last resort I mean.

11. Yeah last night we didn't have any blunt wraps so we had to do joints. I really wanted a blunt.

No way man I wouldn't smoke it. Smells like mushrooms haha.
    Gona qwiso it though. See what I get

12. anyone got some advice on growing 4 autos each different strains under 300watt leds?

13. No luck here magic lamb. I've never grown.
    Can anyone point me in the direction of ISO alcohol?

14. austkr, they have iso at bunnings in 7$ bottles, has a picture of a keyboard on the label. Havent found big bottles yet though :/

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. The new bud I picked up last night, such a pleasant high, had to share.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

16. Yeah nice stuff torana,haven't had a smoke in a few days now,got the fucking flu from sharing the bong haha,got a few in storage for when I'm better

Attached Files:

17. Paid day off and high as fuck good friday, Na fuck that it's great friday for me.

18. Happy 420 everyone!

:smoke:

19. Happy 420 peeps

Sent from my XT1060 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

20. Happy 420.

Hope everyone is as baked as I am right now.