Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

marijuana drug test?

• Please log in to reply

bkbysea

bkbysea

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I had one puff of pot yesterday and found out today I have a job interview with possible drug test tomorrow. Will I test positive for marijuana? I have not smoked any for years-maybe 15-20. Thanks to all who can give any answers or suggestions.

Similar Topics: marijuana drug test?     x

marcelcol69

marcelcol69

QUeens NY

• Old School
  • 669 posts
thats some bad luck u got . 15-20 years! dam i dont know wut to tell ya.i thnk drink lots of cranberry juice.and piss alot.also when u do the test only allow the middle flow of the piss not the beggining or the end.

negligent

negligent

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,369 posts
weed is supposed to stay in ur system for 48 hours after a single use, so you should be strait, u might want to go out joggin or do some kind of exercise to kinda speed up metabolism, and maybe drink some water to slightly dilute it.. but other than that u should be good

PorkSoda

PorkSoda

• Registered Upgraded
  • 625 posts
yeah... drink water... run... drink some more water... you should be alright

just blaze

just blaze

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,658 posts
niacin cranberry juice and jogging w/ extra layers of clothing u should be straight

YesICannabis

YesICannabis

vive cuervo!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 681 posts
yea buy a bottle of 500mg niacin (not time release) pop two a day, drink some water, youll be straight

geologyrox

geologyrox

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,090 posts
damn, tell me how much THAT sucks. what are the chances?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users