Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic Urine Recipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ruben Abrazo, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Hey there blades. I was wondering if anyone had a Synthetic Urine Recipe that is chemically the same as real urine(or at least close). So that i can pass a home drug test.

Thanks much.

2. Fake piss?
    lolwut??

I didn't know you could make that...

3. Just refuse to take it. A home drug test? Jeez....

4. The question was not if i should or shouldn't take the drug test, it was if you had if fake urine recipe. If you didn't have one there was no need to post, aside from raising your post count.

5. Step 1: Steal friends pee.
    Step 2: Use.

6. Thats proboly what im leaning to. But the bad thing is, I don't have many friends who are clean

7. Don't really think there's a "recipe" for something like that.

There's synthetic urine that you can buy online, but I'm assuming you don't have/can't use a credit card.

Your best bet would be to get a clean friends' piss.

8. There has to be some "Recipe" otherwise how would people produce the synthetic urine that we have all come to know and love? Does anybody know what THC test look for? I know that its not actually looking for the THC but what then is it looking for?

9. Alright fellas, I'm going to purchase a home drug test tomorrow. I will then try to create a substitute for urine. Ill post my recipe and results tomorrow night.

10. This. This all over. As a matter of fact, +rep to this guy for helping make my point.

11. Haha thanks for letting me know its just dehydrated piss. I guess its not really synthetic then is it?

How does this sound for some fake piss
    water
    salt
    yellow food dye
    creatine?

12. Can someone tell me how to make synthetic poop?

haha

Using someone's piss or just buying fake piss would be the way to go. Or tell your rents to get off your back.

13. Baby Ruth? lol

14. Yes that will work just fine for fake urine...:rolleyes:

since it's only a home test who really cares...your parents, big whoop...Technically if you were over 18 you don't have to take a 'home' drug test.

15. LOL too funny

16. That should be fine.....but i have to ask....salt? why salt? have you tasted pee before and it was salty? I dont thikn your parents are going to taste it, you should worry more about smell if anything...

Also buy some little hand warmers they sell in the hunting section at your local sports store to keep the fake pee warm.

Good luck.

17. Quickfix synth urine works great IME (unless you but a forgery on eBay, phreaking quickfix blew it there!). And it's not someone elses Pisa it is a complete synth product produced in a lab and proven by many customers to pass lab UAs

18. Buy some synthetic urine at a local CVS or walgreens, whichever. But you need to be 18, good luck :hello: