Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Synthetic Urine Recipe

• Please log in to reply

Ruben Abrazo

Ruben Abrazo

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Hey there blades. I was wondering if anyone had a Synthetic Urine Recipe that is chemically the same as real urine(or at least close). So that i can pass a home drug test.

Thanks much.

kyle944811

kyle944811

Poke Smot?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,649 posts
Fake piss?
lolwut??

I didn't know you could make that...

mrgoodsmoke

mrgoodsmoke

community organizer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,425 posts
Just refuse to take it. A home drug test? Jeez....

Ruben Abrazo

Ruben Abrazo

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
The question was not if i should or shouldn't take the drug test, it was if you had if fake urine recipe. If you didn't have one there was no need to post, aside from raising your post count.

Mafia93

Mafia93

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,264 posts
Step 1: Steal friends pee.
Step 2: Use.

Ruben Abrazo

Ruben Abrazo

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Thats proboly what im leaning to. But the bad thing is, I don't have many friends who are clean

Immeco

Immeco

Woo!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,379 posts
Don't really think there's a "recipe" for something like that.

There's synthetic urine that you can buy online, but I'm assuming you don't have/can't use a credit card.

Your best bet would be to get a clean friends' piss.

Ruben Abrazo

Ruben Abrazo

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
There has to be some "Recipe" otherwise how would people produce the synthetic urine that we have all come to know and love? Does anybody know what THC test look for? I know that its not actually looking for the THC but what then is it looking for?

Ruben Abrazo

Ruben Abrazo

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Alright fellas, I'm going to purchase a home drug test tomorrow. I will then try to create a substitute for urine. Ill post my recipe and results tomorrow night.

Immeco

Immeco

Woo!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,379 posts

There is no recipe... most home drug tests are shit though and as long as you put in a yellow liquid it's gonna come up positive. You'll be fine those tests don't observe what's IN them just if what's in them contains THC/whatever else.

Btw, for future reference synthetic urine is just urine from clean people that's dehydrated into powder and before a drug test you add water and it's rehydrated into piss.

This. This all over. As a matter of fact, +rep to this guy for helping make my point.

Ruben Abrazo

Ruben Abrazo

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Haha thanks for letting me know its just dehydrated piss. I guess its not really synthetic then is it?

How does this sound for some fake piss
water
salt
yellow food dye
creatine?

Spyder

Spyder

Pro Ninja

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,831 posts
Can someone tell me how to make synthetic poop?

haha

Using someone's piss or just buying fake piss would be the way to go. Or tell your rents to get off your back.

MMAmark

MMAmark

a.k.a. Howie Feltersnatch

• Registered Upgraded
  • 103 posts

Can someone tell me how to make synthetic poop?

Baby Ruth? lol

soapman

soapman

The Loser

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,320 posts

Haha thanks for letting me know its just dehydrated piss. I guess its not really synthetic then is it?

water
salt
yellow food dye
creatine?

Yes that will work just fine for fake urine...:rolleyes:

since it's only a home test who really cares...your parents, big whoop...Technically if you were over 18 you don't have to take a 'home' drug test.

WatchThisHigh

WatchThisHigh

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Step 1: Steal friends pee.
Step 2: Use.

LOL too funny

PinkFloyd42o

PinkFloyd42o

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,973 posts

water
salt
yellow food dye
creatine?

That should be fine.....but i have to ask....salt? why salt? have you tasted pee before and it was salty? I dont thikn your parents are going to taste it, you should worry more about smell if anything...

Also buy some little hand warmers they sell in the hunting section at your local sports store to keep the fake pee warm.

Good luck.

gorillathunder

gorillathunder

high' above Utah

• Registered Upgraded
  • 263 posts
Quickfix synth urine works great IME (unless you but a forgery on eBay, phreaking quickfix blew it there!). And it's not someone elses Pisa it is a complete synth product produced in a lab and proven by many customers to pass lab UAs

Dankydank182

Dankydank182

Ismoketoomuch

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts
Buy some synthetic urine at a local CVS or walgreens, whichever. But you need to be 18, good luck :hello:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users